[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /lit/ think of Michael Moorcock?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: moorcock.jpg (12 KB, 319x293) Image search: [Google]
moorcock.jpg
12 KB, 319x293
What does /lit/ think of Michael Moorcock?
>>
>>7379550
His last name describes op's thirst for male genitalia
>>
File: Felix Dahn.jpg (8 KB, 187x315) Image search: [Google]
Felix Dahn.jpg
8 KB, 187x315
>>7379550
I'd've changed my name desu.

Authors in bad ass hats thread.
>>
>>7379564
>>/b/
>>
File: Baron_Wolman_Richard_Brauti.jpg (50 KB, 438x500) Image search: [Google]
Baron_Wolman_Richard_Brauti.jpg
50 KB, 438x500
>>7379568
>>
File: 1473_Corum_Escapes.jpg (678 KB, 991x1450) Image search: [Google]
1473_Corum_Escapes.jpg
678 KB, 991x1450
>>7379564
you are the reason nobody posts to alt.fan.moorcock. it's full of gays trolling for cock.

I like his work. grew up reading his Eternal Champion books and i'm currently wading through the Colonel Pyat quartet and laughing my ass off every time Mrs Cornelius appears. she, who once said to her son:

"Jerry Cornelius yer can just get yer shitty littel finger art and do an 'and's turn like the rest of us, you bugger. Fuckin' 'ell, yore dad was fuckin' lazy, but yore the fuckin' world champion you are."

pic related, it's the rodney matthews illustration for "The Knight of the Swords", that got me into Moorcock's work in the first place.

how many fingers does Corum have?
>>
i liked behold the man. plan to read dancers at the end of time one of these days.
>>
>>7379564
Faggots like you are why we can't have nice things.
>>
A hack writer of the first order and an even worse critic.

Now let this thread die.
>>
Top Notch, really liked his corum novels (after the intensely dull 30 page world-build) and found his essay on fascist-idyll-fantasy interesting, even if I didn't entirely agree wit his conclusion.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>7379564
>Moor
>Cock
>>
>>7381286
>nice things
>elric

hmmmm
>>
>>7382792
lmao
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.