[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /prolificreader/ here? >tfw I read 27 pages today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Shiga_Naoya.jpg (8 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
Shiga_Naoya.jpg
8 KB, 192x262
Who /prolificreader/ here?

>tfw I read 27 pages today
>>
>>7379315
such a /prolificreader/, I envy you.
>>
>>7379320
Thank you.
>>
>He thinks 27 pages a day is prolific
I read the Bible, Old and New Testament (Douay-Rheims), in 2 days. Then I read immediately re-read it for a closer reading over the course of a week.
>>
>>7379327
I'm a close reader. I guarantee my reading experience of 27 pages was more meaningful than your speed-reading.
>>
>tfw only read twelve words today

how do I become /prolificreader/ /lit/?
>>
>>7379327

Did you not meditate and pray between chapters?
Disgusting
>>
>>7379327
This isn't a competition faggot
>>
>>7379336
Yeah, I bet your close analysis of the language, form and structure of "The curtains were blue" provided you with some great insight, you hack. I bet it all the way to Hell.
>>
>>7379341

The twelve you wrote?
>>
I just read some 400pages sci-fi pulp in under 5hours.
>>
>>7379365
The fact that you can't remember the name shows how worthwhile it was.
>>
>>7379341
Is progressive.

Do this:
1) Read X pages today in your free time;
2) Tomorrow at the same hour of the day, read another X pages of the same book.
3) You'll realize that either you'll want to read more pages or if they were boring you could keep reading. Then you'll read way more than last day.
4) Rinse and repeat, there, you are a prolific reader
>>
>>7379346
Back to /v/, faggot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.