[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard u guys read books. I met this girl whos into reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I heard u guys read books. I met this girl whos into reading shit paperbacks and i want to impress her. what does a good book that gets the ladys?
>paperbacks or hard books?
>
>>
infinite jest
>>
>>7378475
does that have a lot of words?
>>
>>7378462
You should get a hardcover of the legacy of totalitarianism in a tundra
>>
>>7378462
reddit
>>
>>7378462

Get her a Murakami book. Girls seem to enjoy his work for some reason.
>>
>>7378462

The dictionary! Bitches love the dick...tionary
>>
>>7378700
A small redheaded girl lent me the first 1Q84 and looked disappointed when I refused her offer to lend me the other books. I'm sure she was a domme too.
fuck
>>
>>7378462
If from Europe, The Koran is an easy win.
>>
>>7378462
Nice bait. It even has a 9gag picture.
Kudos to you.
>>
>>7379171
JEDGEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7378706
haha good one bro!
>>
>>7380418
Why did you bump this shit thread?
>>
>>7378478
Infinite Jest
>>
>>7380422
The ban on announcing sages has made it so there is a whole generation of redditors who don't know what a sage is and when to use it
>>
>>7378462
>>>/b/
>>
>>7378639
I Second that.
>>
File: better-never-cover.jpg (295 KB, 583x835) Image search: [Google]
better-never-cover.jpg
295 KB, 583x835
Nothing floods a cunt like antinatalism

source: I'm a girl
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.