[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if I write enough nonsense, maybe people will think I'm smart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1000x1000
>if I write enough nonsense, maybe people will think I'm smart
>>
It is a small mind that cries "fake!" upon encountering the difficult or the incomprehensible.
>>
File: George-Orwell-001.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
George-Orwell-001.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
If i write enough "WHAH! Everything that can go bad will go bad WHAH!" people will think I'm a savior of free speech.
>>
>>7373359
/thread

>>7373363
>>>/r/books
>>
>>7373359
>teleogical history
kek
>>
>>7373377
Can't you fucking read?
I'm not defending Orwell, I'm calling him an edgelord that uses fear mongering to appear as an intellectual.
>>
>>7373394
Exactly. That's why I directed you to >>>/r/books, because that's such a superficial and idiotic reading of the text that I can tell that you read 1984 in high school, your opinions are derived from how fans of books are, and you haven't read any of Orwell's non-fiction.
>>
>>7373410
>you haven't read any of Orwell's non-fiction.
Never ever make assumptions anon: I've studied Orwell more in depth than you think and his non-fiction is also shit.
>>
>>7373425
Congrats. Now I know you have shit taste.
>>
>>7373429
>EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME HAS A SHIT TASTE!
This is you.
>>
File: e5352.gif (174 KB, 282x400) Image search: [Google]
e5352.gif
174 KB, 282x400
>>7373429
>>7373452
you guys are both faggots and this is a shit thread, unpolite sage
>>
>two stray cats pass each other in an alley
>rrrrreehhh ksss hisss
>mrerrreeeeeee
>the cats take a few swipes at each other
>one cat moves on
>the remaining cat takes a piss to mark his territory
>>
this thread is a fiasco

this is a fiasco thread
>>
>>7373359
My dad asked me to go on medication in order to take control of my mind. I told him that it wasn't necessary, he could take a pick and stick it up my eye and scramble my prefrontsl cortex if he wanted to. Does understanding Hegel mean alienation from humanity?
>>
File: The Bra Shop 2.jpg (201 KB, 600x795) Image search: [Google]
The Bra Shop 2.jpg
201 KB, 600x795
Hegel thread?

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/philosopherszone/hegel-and-hegels-god/2967404

http://philosophy.eserver.org/hegel-summary.html
>>
>>7373354
no no NO terees LEVELS to this SHIT man
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.