[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best school of literary criticism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: death-of-the-author.jpg (80 KB, 618x515) Image search: [Google]
death-of-the-author.jpg
80 KB, 618x515
What is the best school of literary criticism?
>>
>>7372487
>best school
>thinking hierarchies should exist in lit crit
>not fully embracing the post-modern modality of intersectional studies consisting in themselves of complex and inter-meta-textual multiplicities, divergents and breaks/flows which organise the mechanic assemblage into the falsely perceived totality we may call a 'text'
>>
>>7372487
Bardolatry.
>>
File: 1438928755548.jpg (259 KB, 1444x1258) Image search: [Google]
1438928755548.jpg
259 KB, 1444x1258
>>7372487
my school nigga
we smoke dank kush
and inject 3 (three) proetions erry day
in blessed hopes
we become enlightened gigga nigas

>now analyze that
>>
>>7372487
my diary t.b.h.
>>
>>7372487
I really like this image

The skeletons confident pose

What a great pose, really. Legs far apart, foot on the table, and pointing to his writing.
Also it's facial expression, very nice

The writers face, he looks more angry and bothered than scared of the skeleton

I like how the door is open to show me the skeleton came in through there, I like how his room is barren and the walls damaged to show me he's poor, and how the wall to the left is all rounded

I'm glad I will never get speared by a skeleton

Can anyone translate what the small thingy on the spear says?
>>
File: 1446155958922.png (217 KB, 347x344) Image search: [Google]
1446155958922.png
217 KB, 347x344
>>7372543

>falsely perceived totality
>can't even into emergence
>>
>>7373091
it says Finis u turd
>>
>>7372487
Any school that focuses on close reading of texts in their original language and tries to reach new insights about the craft that lurks beneath the art.
>>
>>7373095
I'm really bad at Latin

I got a thing that says I know Latin, but truthfully I really don't know any Latin at all
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.