[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some psychology books that will help me over over-analyze
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: DKX7.jpg (194 KB, 1112x772) Image search: [Google]
DKX7.jpg
194 KB, 1112x772
What are some psychology books that will help me over over-analyze peoples every action and word?
>>
>>7372454
oxfordbibliography has a great psychology section. Just use it with bookzz
>>
>>7372454
>going to work at a place like that
Hey Giancarlo, do you ever get the feeling we're the bad guys?
>>
File: 1447123476290.jpg (9 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
1447123476290.jpg
9 KB, 247x250
>>7372479
>good guys
>bad guys
Well spook'd my friend, as long as you are acting in your own best interest you have nothing to be worried about
>>
>>7372479
>Hey Giancarlo, do you ever get the feeling we're the bad guys?

No questioning! you are getting written up.
>>
>>7372479
Uh, did fascist uniforms have skulls on them?
>>
>>7372523
Nazis used the totenkapf on some uniforms.
>>
>>7372502
AND THEY DOCK YA.
>>
>>7372497
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>7372454
Freud. Start with general psychological theory. Standard edition. Then interpretation of dreams, the pleasure principle, the ego and I'd, and civilization and its discontents.
>>
>>7372604
>civilization and its discontents
That one is pretty essential.
>>
>>7372454
Smoke weed enough weed to get paranoid.
>>
>>7372454
you don't want that. you want to go through life as unassuming as possible about people and just take people on one by one.
>>
Body language allan peas
>>
>>7372529
>totenkapf
>>
>>7372454
Ebverything you'll find in that department is much more revealing of you than the person you're trying to psychoanalyze. Sad fact is that modern psychology evolved in response to the complete bullshit that is psychoanalysis.
>>
>>7373162
>le Freud is dumb meme
back to reddit with you
>>
>>7373162
>complete bullshit
Fucking do yr reading so you stop sounding like an idiot......

Who did you lift that idea off of? Paul Bloom? Whom?
>>
>>7374302
>Le freud is dumb meme meme,

Shut the fuck up and read one single piece of nonfiction literature written by a psychologist. Nobody accepts freud.
>>
>>7374334
Every single noteworthy psychologist in the last century, idiot. Nobody hates freud more than modern psychologists.
>>
>>7372454
Games People Play - Berne
>>
Man and His Symbols, by Carl Jung
>>
>>7372454
it's called being a cynical asshole; if you don't already do it then no book will help you

however a book on reading body language might help in some regards
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.