[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the great literary fat girls? Writers or characters both,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
Who are the great literary fat girls? Writers or characters both, just so long as they are qt jouflottes.
>>
>>7372345
Gerty Stein

Doris Lessing
>>
>>7372365
icantfaptothis.jpg
>>
File: doublewide.jpg (42 KB, 420x339) Image search: [Google]
doublewide.jpg
42 KB, 420x339
>>7372345
Why forgot the last picture of the set
>>
>>7372398
Isn't there a sort of existential beauty in a life lived solely for aesthetics and pleasure? What's the substantive difference between Zyzz worship and feederism, except in terms of social conception? Both are patently unhealthy, both are hedonic, both will lead to a sort of romantic ideal of a beautiful death, etc.
>>
File: h.jpg (164 KB, 720x443) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
164 KB, 720x443
>>7372446

>existential beauty
>>
File: tumblr_n9zelsAS7L1tzj1iko5_500.jpg (27 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9zelsAS7L1tzj1iko5_500.jpg
27 KB, 500x374
>>7372459
"The heroines in the tale 'The Heart Eaten,' freed after torments and misfortunes, are alive to the point of drunkenness and, feeding on 'blood and flesh,' become 'big and fat' and thus more attractive than ever in this new appearance."-- Georges Vigarello, The Metamorphoses of Fat
>>
File: doris-lessing-580[1].jpg (77 KB, 580x522) Image search: [Google]
doris-lessing-580[1].jpg
77 KB, 580x522
>>7372365
Both put on healthy weight in extreme old age.

They werent bangin when they were young but they werent fat either.

This is an interesting thread, I cannot think of a single fat female author of note. Plenty of unattractive ones though. Honestly, being unattractive as a woman makes you a better author. alice munro and plath are qts tho
>>
>>7372533
>Honestly, being unattractive makes you a better author.

s/as a woman//
>>
>>7372459
is that a real abscess or is this special effects makeup?
>>
>>7372559
Special effects.
>>
File: 1446661773182.jpg (346 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1446661773182.jpg
346 KB, 1200x900
>>7372533
You're right, chubbies are too cute to be preoccupied with the life of the mind
>>
>>7372345

The main character of White Noise's wife
>>
>>7372620
That's pretty ugly, how can someone find it attractive. Ok yeah, some people like scat, but for a normal person.
>>
>>7372636
You know he wrote shit characters when you can't remember a single name from the book.
>>
File: 11889049_f1024.jpg (63 KB, 1024x404) Image search: [Google]
11889049_f1024.jpg
63 KB, 1024x404
>>7372656
>tfw no dionysian qt
>>
File: tumblr_n1l1baSKvT1t2pgi6o1_400.jpg (57 KB, 338x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1l1baSKvT1t2pgi6o1_400.jpg
57 KB, 338x600
>>7372525
"The 'gentle, beautiful maiden' in 'The Romance of the Rose' is [described as] 'rather big.'"
>>
>>7372687
She needs to introduce some apollonian in her life
>>
>>7372656
Having a fetish is like being gay. You don't realize the tinglings you get as a child are early signs of degeneracy until it's too late.
>>
>>7372695
>muh Evola
piss off faggot
>>
>>7372345
Fat people tend to lack discipline and to hate themselves, but fat women even more so than fat men. You need discipline and a touch of narcissism to write ambitiously so I'm not too surprised that I can't think of any really fat women who wrote anything good.
>>
>>7372702
It is up to each and every one of us to identify and resist the destructive impulses we are born with. Some are just rarer than others.
>>
>>7372446
>Both are patently unheallthy.

One is less than the other, and encapsulating zyzz as most /fit/ is idiotic. Zyzz is mainly a meme, no one thinks he was actually healthy. The ideal there is more along the lines of Klokov

"feederism" is not only aesthetically disgusting but also drains the social system while becoming a debilitating condition.

Zyzz not only lived a social and multifaceted life that required NO delusion, but also was capable of actually walking around and being fit.

Getting Zyzz's body is not "hedonistic", it takes years of hard work, discpline and determination EVEN with roids.
>>
File: Yf2T1sm.png (761 KB, 1280x497) Image search: [Google]
Yf2T1sm.png
761 KB, 1280x497
>>7372745
Not talking about /fit/ necessiarily. More or less talking about the normies I see at the gyms. Look on youtube, "Zyzz motivational music" playlists that have little to no relation to Zyzz other than pictures have millions of views, the music and the lifestyle are seen together.

You could also argue that the "aesthetics" scene is also draining the social body by promoting an unhealthy lifestyle that leads to infertility, heart attack, smoking, drug use, etc. One's just more social acceptable than the other, get it through your scull m80. Feederism takes "hard work" and "determination" too, but of a different kind. It requires nakedness before death and mortality, and endless gorging, to the point of a pleasurable pain, much like the pleasurable pain of a muscular body.

I think your ideology and spooks are preventing you from seeing how similar the lifestyles really are.

Also, lol, Zyzz was the opposite of fit -- if you can't run a 5k at pace without having a heart attack, you're the functional equivalent of a fatty.
>>
>>7372757

>Look on youtube, "Zyzz motivational music"

Fuck me this exists.
>>
"Boule de Suif" by Maupassant features a confident, sassy fat whore with moral integrity.

O-90 from We by Zamyatin is sweet, pudgy, cute, and motherly.
>>
It's not high art, but the love interest from Moon Over Soho is described as unfashionably curvy, and spends the book eating pastries and having sex.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.