[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody know what kind of writing style is pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: jorobciroc.jpg (3 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
jorobciroc.jpg
3 MB, 3024x4032
Does anybody know what kind of writing style is pic related? or books similar to this?

Would love to learn how to write in this style for fun.
>>
>>7367008
>vomit on the paper style
>>
It's shit. Try reading Witz by Joshua Cohen.
>>
>>7367018
thank you !

yeah I know it's look shitty.but it seems like it is on purpose ? Just seems like something fun to try an attempt
thx again lad
>>
that's just word vomit m8.

Trap in the sophrosyne. Thick. None the trees and lines thrusting in tendency aphoristic. I want to be. Be behind, look behind. Crunchy stars in the neon and streets have never bent in her pale cheeks. Stood with silence/interrogate tall and yellow. Mum, mate. It's just a nosebleed. I was told here at seven thirty and it's almost four. Bamboo'd and green in the cold would you like something to eat? It's part of my studies in syrup skate, scat slurp. Dad's been shitposting again send him out to the shed and lock in the turnips, punching, endlessly punching. Stupid fucking anime.
>>
>>7367072
this happens here now?
>>
>>7367008
This sort of reminds me of my style of writing. Is it really that bad?
>>
>>7367156
:')
>>
>>7367151
ya man thats the ting im looking for

any books on word vomit?
>>
Hello and fanfare, interested homebuyer. Bleak measles to the West, fine shining. We don't wear winter, we work. I am in the country, snowing. My ass.
>>
>>7367241
the legacy of totalitarianism in a tundra
>>
>>7367008
it looks like it is probably a cut up technique like william burroughs used

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut-up_technique
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.