[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help creating a short story (existentialist protagonist)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 313.jpg (43 KB, 500x674) Image search: [Google]
313.jpg
43 KB, 500x674
Hi, im looking for people who shares the same passion as me for write stories, this time i want help to write a short story with the existentialist style of the stranger (Albert camus), however i want to make the protagonist despicable and still manage to sympathy of the readers to feel sympathy for her. Intro: The main story revolves around "that woman" ,a hikikomori, She is feared by all her neighbors as the witch of the last house, she was once very beautiful and attended to the be a beauty queen, however one day her husband for unknown reasons attempted to kill her, she survived but her face was disfigured along with her psyche, now she uses a barbie mask to hide her disfigured face and her only purpose in her life is to kill him, so what do you think she will do next?
>>
get the masses on her side through propaganda that sound strangely like leftist political views
>>
She needs to determine a method and form a plan. Does she hope to get away with it or is she driven by wreck less hatred and rage?
>>
hopefully kill the author of such a hack story
>>
hm nice idea op I'm gna steal it ;)
>>
File: 1441948164350.jpg (845 KB, 907x1024) Image search: [Google]
1441948164350.jpg
845 KB, 907x1024
>>7367000
How can a human look so perfect... the face just.. hnng..

nice trips btw
>>
She have a cold mind and is very calculator, also i guess that should be fine if she have some kind of partner
>>
File: TrumpO.png (60 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
TrumpO.png
60 KB, 300x168
>>7367426
I love when my grill is a qt3.14 calculator
>>
I feel like she will have problems to kill her husband, because she is a hikikomore. Maybe she will get better ( from being a hikikomore) trying to kill him and realise that everybody is just like her husband and go on a rampage, but at the end she sees that she must die ( she became a monster by jugding like a god.... sorry for my eng and for my bad story >.<
>>
she uses her witch powers to steal faces
>>
File: wat.jpg (17 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
17 KB, 480x480
>>7367426
>She have a cold mind and is very calculator
>>
>>7367901
king of the witch realm is former husband who tried to avert this terrorist activity

rest of story is king of the witch realm's existential crisis of creating the very thing he tried to extinguish

king sends witch assassins to clean up this mess

hikkokimore realizes that one of her hikki animay shows, about a witch who wants to steal other people's faces but is hunted down by a group of pre-pubescent cutey witch hunters with scanty clothing and big guns, was actually about her

she commits suicide upon realizing that her life is inane and cliched enough to be serialized on japanese television
>>
>>7367894
>She have a cold mind and is very calculator
I love you, I got a good chuckle from this.
>>
>>7367320
it's because she's underage.
>>
>>7367000
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
How is Calculator grill? Is she ok?!?
>>
>>7367976
S M E D J E B A C K E N
M
E
D
J
E
B
A
C
K
E
N
>>
>>7368768
Borta bra men henna bäst
>>
>>7367000
plz lern engls
>>
This is hillarious. I am worried about calculator grill still.
>>
Her husband leaves her and then goes to some other country, she tries to track him down by contacting his colleagues but within that she discovers something more dark and mysterious, her husband has been cheating on her, he have been unfaithful to her and when she discovers his affairs she goes on a killing spree and murders his girlfriends but then, FBI takes a look into this case and sends their best detectives to find the killer, so thus ensures a hunt for a killer and that killer's hunt for her husband, who will find who first? Who will die? Who will live? Well that is upto you.
>>
File: Bloom Giggle.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Bloom Giggle.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>7369206
AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA DOODOOO

I want more details on calculator grill. What are her functions? What model is she?
>>
Read Use of Weapons for ideas on how to make a despicable person sympathetic.
>>
>she witch
>she bad
>she no like anyone body
>her face look like shit
>a teenage grl comes to her house
>she sells cookie
>she very shy and has acne
>witch say "ur face fucked up"
>"like urs isn't lol" the grl replies
>they becom friends
>come to conclusion that they like that bcuz men
>want stop male opression and take over country
>watch out obama
>hillary gon b presidenté
>>
>>7367426
>very calculator
Hard bodied and good at mathematics?
Sounds like my kind of girl xd
>>
>>7369553
still a better love story than twilight
>>7369556
This too, is also a better love story than twilight.
>>
>>7367000
You can't write existentially and expect the main character to inspire a moral response.
>>
>>7369800
Tell that to calculator girl you lil shit
>>
File: 1345281920826.jpg (68 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1345281920826.jpg
68 KB, 256x256
that is the most beautiful face I've ever seen
>>
>>7367958
It's because the laws are not lined up with biology. 18 is sub optimal. Before the modern degeneracy, we'd all be marrying young and staying together for life. We're pushing against our own nature and it will be the downfall eventually.
>>
>>7372009
The average age of marriage in northwestern Europe has been in the early to mid twenties range since like the 1500's. They didn't marry 14 year olds and they produced some of the greatest civilizations ever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line
>>
>>7367000
>and still manage to sympathy of the readers to feel sympathy for her
Don't bother. Just make the writing and story engaging enough.
>>
>>7372009
I think fucking kids is a little more degenerate than not.
>>
>>7372915
No no, we used to fuck kids through our entire history, that's tradition. Tradition is good. Now progress, that shit is degenerate and scary.
>>
>>7372923
Praise Evola
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.