[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO my classmate wants to start this group where people submit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: vladislav-surkov-7.jpg (23 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
vladislav-surkov-7.jpg
23 KB, 690x388
SO my classmate wants to start this group where people submit recordings of themselves reading stuff for a facebook page. So far the only two people who have submitted are me and her. How can I get people at my uni interested?
>>
>>7366824
are you trying to slay?
>>
>>7366824
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>7366830
I'm female.
>>
What reasons to do have for creating such a group?
>>
What did you guys read?
>>
>>7366824
Post links to recordings.
>>
>>7366824
So you just read on camera. And then you put the book away and turn the camera off? Why?
>>
File: mw185874.jpg (135 KB, 668x800) Image search: [Google]
mw185874.jpg
135 KB, 668x800
>>7366839
This is a boys only board woman.
>>
>>7366868
What are you talking about? I am a man. I have a penis. I like my penis and I put it in all kinds of things.
>>
>>7366839
Fuck off. Shit thread. Go beg for attention somewhere else.

Sage. Hidden.
>>
>>7366873
Liar.
>>
>>7366874
>>7366868
This is why you are both sad and pitiful men.
>>
>>7366824
give them implicit signals youre coming onto them
>>
>>7366839
pics or go back to reddit
>>
File: 1446060005723.png (689 KB, 1221x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446060005723.png
689 KB, 1221x1080
>>7366881
She isn't going to engage in sexual intimacy with you. It's the Internet.
>>
>>7366853
idk. Because listening to good recordings is interesting. Especially if it's like Benedict Cumberbatch or something. And for people to share stuff they like.

>>7366849
The recordings are kinda bad. I just sang a made up melody to one of my fav poems, and then I read the Gettysburg Address in a bad Cockney accent...
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Hta8JJjER3
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0e6fCVBWNQ5

(and also I'm doing this for a school assignment and I want to make my professor think I'm cool.)
>>
File: eyes.png (151 KB, 449x442) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
151 KB, 449x442
>>7366824
>>7366839
>facebook
>im a girl
>>
>>7366877
You dare disparage my honor? Nay I say! Never! I have thrust into the meat pockets of women, into tins of beans and the folds of my stockings.
>>
>>7366894
You deny my accusation? On who's life do you swear, brave one?
>>
>>7366901
On the life of my mother and that of my father, I swear the truth! Do not cast mud upon my name, you serpent!
>>
>>7366890
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Hta8JJjER3
Soft, albeit fuzzy.
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0e6fCVBWNQ5
Literally a distant Jewish aunt.
>>
>>7366908
You call me a serpent! The ignominy you bring upon me is unbearable. You have already brought mud upon your damned name already with your callous words. The shame of it. Respect your elders or you shall find yourself on the fields with a revolver in your hand against me, you Sodomite.
>>
>>7366918
As a serpent is so shall a serpent be! By your words you have done aspersions against me and mine! I will meet you in your field and I do believe I should beat you in your duel armed with naught but a switch and a single arm!
>>
>>7366916
Yeah it was pretty bad. In class I had to play Eliza Doolittle and everyone thought it was kinda funny when I did that voice, so I was like maybe I'll do it again for this.
>>
>>7366930
Ha! I have fought the greatest men of the world and I still stand, Sodomite. So it will be. I shall meet you tomorrow at noon on the playing fields. Bring your wife - she should watch her husband perish. The mark of Cain will be upon you, not I.
>>
>>7366969
So even the lowest of creatures can dream! Perhaps the myth of man rising from the ape is not to be dismissed after all. I'll arrive as you request, and bring my wife as well. We will make a day of it. After I have dispatched of you, we will sit and take to us our luncheon and engage in pleasantries. Take heart! I will take measures to ensure that you are not eaten by the wild dogs as you should be.
>>
>>7366980
Ha! I see you have been reading the latest journals have you - or perhaps overheard conversation among the civilised and intelligent folk? I would not put it past you. But do not fear for me, but for yourself. You should begin making your funeral pyre. I have a very strong feeling that you shall be needing it! As for your wife, she looks well. Make it so tomorrow and I will be sure to be gentle with my shot. You say we descend from apes, but if a beauty is married to an ape like yourself, we have not evolved enough!
>>
>>7366889
Never actually took the time to read that image before. Holy shit. What an absolute cunt.
>>
>>7367003
tl;dr, please?
>>
>>7366990
Haha, you curr! There we agree. I won her graceful hand in a duel with a man heralded as the best! She is the beauty of the land and would fall upon her penknife before wedding a savage such as yourself! I await our battle with the glee of a man who has never known defeat! Make arrangements and dine well, for tomorrow death will strike you!

This has been fun, but I have to go. You're a cool guy, anon. Peace.
>>
>>7367026
Goodnight, sweet prince.
>>
>>7367006
girl tells her boyfriend she wants a "temporary open relationship" for when she goes on a trip with her girlfriend to "have new experiences" or some shit.
Finds out her boyfriend is having sex with another lady. Gets really pissed off.
>>
>>7367036
Thanks anon
>>
>>7367036
If she didn't mention trying to fuck other guys ("nothing came of it though") I'd be perfectly fine with the whole thing but she did try to fuck other guys so hey

what a bitch
>>
>>7367130
even if she hadn't try to fuck other guys, she proposed the arrangement with the forethought that she would be able to do so without guilt should the occasion present itself, compounded with her assumption that she wouldn't have to worry about her 'homebody' boyfriend having any opportunity to benefit from it like she would

she must be a real uggo, the dick carousel has extremely lenient requirements
>>
>>7366889
Didnt this happen as well with a "fat" gf who basically got laid by hot dudes whilst her cunty bf who wanted the open relationship in the first place had no successes and became miserable?
>>
File: 1435802736441.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1435802736441.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
SNAIL TRAIL BRIGADE OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>7366890
I listened to the Gettysburg address, it was hilarious. Also I think you should give up this venture as a lost cause.
>>
>>7367199
>compounded with her assumption that she wouldn't have to worry about her 'homebody' boyfriend having any opportunity to benefit from it like she would

I'm a hopeless optimistic guy. It seemed to me like she wanted to do it symbolically, since she said she was not planning to fuck anyone else and would be ok with a few months without sex.

She probably didn't think it through and in her mind she expected him to either stay 100% faithful or only fuck someone else in case she did too (like magic, a magical coincidence, she expected him to "just know"). If she was planning to stay faithful it makes sense.

Her saying she specifically planned to fuck another guy ruined even my optimistic scenario.
>>
>>7366889
Top fucking kek.
>>
>>7367370
See, to me it seems like she "symbolically" revealed her complete lack of respect for bf and "symbolically" threw the relationship in the trash. I guess that's people though, always seeing things differently.
>>
>>7367370
>I'm a hopeless optimistic guy.
Also known as a beta cuçkold
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.