[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the art of bullshitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Please tell me your strategies of bullshitting a lit essay. We're you good at it?

>tfw you have to write an essay that's longer than the story itself
>>
>>7363568
Steal NotPynchon's ideas.
>>
>>7363568

Think of a one sentence answer to the brief > copy and paste quotes that support that answer > put in sentences to link the quotes

Congrats you have bullshitted an essay/Done it how everyone else does it anyway
>>
Bump only cuz that face is priceless
>>
Just project your own ideas into the story.
>>
>>7363568
say that is about the opression of the proletarian.
>>
>>7363568
>We're you
You know, you had to have actually read a book, or books in your lifetime to post on this board?
>>
>>7364587
on mobile
>>
>>7363568
>essay that's longer than the story itself
Hand in the story itself as your essay. If your teacher doesn't get it call them a massive fucking spook and then drop out of school and kill yourself.
>>
>>7363568
If it is a draft and want to buy more time, just insert a lot of quotes from the work you are studying and generally talk a lot about the story. The professor will correct and give you a lot of help.

Good luck!
>>
>>7363568

1: figure out the shit your teacher wants to hear

2: "think in lists, write in prose". that was a fav of my prof that taught courses in academic writing
>>
Brotherman, writing essays isn't a mystery.
Topic sentence, three argumentative sentences, and a concluding sentence. After that, make the topic sentence of your next paragraph connect to the concluding sentence of your previous one.
Repeat until, like, you have six pages or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>7363568
You need to be good on your feet

>tfw just found out I can freestyle rap (with an irregular rhythm scheme) for two minutes and no prep-time as long as I'm stoned and have a good Mf Doom backing track
>don't even like hiphop, just poetry
>>
File: 1440206297906.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1440206297906.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
>>7364909
kek
>>
>>7365602
you can't just say that and not expect this.
http://vocaroo.com/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.