[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /lit/ recommend me some patrician tier gay/bi lit such as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: the-immoralist.jpg (22 KB, 309x475) Image search: [Google]
the-immoralist.jpg
22 KB, 309x475
Can /lit/ recommend me some patrician tier gay/bi lit such as pic related?
>>
Maurice by EM Forster
>>
>>7362209
Looks good. Thanks for the recommendation
>>
File: kalliope1.png (819 KB, 760x1928) Image search: [Google]
kalliope1.png
819 KB, 760x1928
>>7362210
no problem

On another note, have you seen this lady's review of the immoralist? It's so fucking bizarre.
>>
>>7362215

not a lady
>>
>>7362234
Huh. I assumed because he went on a tangents about being in a dress and corsets.
>>
The Counterfeiters has also some homo content afaik
>>
Confessions of a Mask by Yukio Mishima
The Counterfeiters by Gide
The Beautiful Room is Empty by Edmund White
The City and the Pillar by Gore Vidal
The Epic of Gilgamesh
Poems of Walt Whitman
Anything by Samuel R. Delany, preferably Dhalgren or Hogg
In Remembrance of Things Past by Marcel Proust
The Autobiography of Alice B. Toklas by Gertrude Stein
Orlando by Virginia Woolf
Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh
>>
>>7362252
>>7362268
Excellent. Thanks guys.

>The Epic of Gilgamesh
Hmm.. it did seem a bit homoromantic when I read it but I presumed it were just part of the culture. You know, like the Greeks.
>>
Orlando is damn good homo lit. I also really enjoyed Naked Lunch & Junky and want to read Our Lady of Flowers
>>
Jean Genet
Cocteau's The White Paper (i think thats the name)
>>
Zweig's Confusion
>>
Another Country by James Baldwin
The Price of Salt by Patricia Highsmith

Billy Budd
>>
>>7362311
Would reiterate confessions of a mask and sun and steel, it is a homoerotic journey that eventually condemns and dismisses the feminine.
>>
File: 1446956884227.jpg (593 KB, 2316x2014) Image search: [Google]
1446956884227.jpg
593 KB, 2316x2014
>>7362477
>that eventually condemns and dismisses the feminine
Sounds great!

>>7362330
Yes, found it

>>7362458
>>7362468
Thanks
>>
>>7362205
my facebook conversations with my cousin. He cute af
>>
>>7362533
Did you get up in that boipussy?
>>
>>7362541
did some heavy mutual fondling, still working on going all the way. I'll keep you posted.
>>
File: 1445658405637.jpg (79 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1445658405637.jpg
79 KB, 340x340
Where's the best place to find a /lit/ boyfriend? I want a true patrician bf, not some genre fiction pleb.
>>
Moby-Dick
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.