[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any works of literature, preferably in Latin or Ancient
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: fdsfsdfsfs.png (2 MB, 1105x624) Image search: [Google]
fdsfsdfsfs.png
2 MB, 1105x624
Are there any works of literature, preferably in Latin or Ancient Greek (or French if I'm feeling particularly vulgar and unsophisticated), about the modern female's disgust at males without alpha / Chad characteristics?
>>
yeah there's lots of stuff in Latin and Ancient Greek about modern females
>>
>>7360153
i dislike that young woman
her facial expression annoys me
please delete it
>>
>>7360157
name some of them
>>
>>7360153
Can anyone explain this image please?? Are his shoulders too narrow or some shit?
>>
>>7360245
I think anon was being sarcastic because none of the Greeks or Romans cared about your home room if they did indeed foresee it.
>>7360153
>Are there any works of literature, preferably in Latin or Ancient Greek (or French if I'm feeling particularly vulgar and unsophisticated
How did you learn Latin or Ancient Greek without reading canon from either? Or are you just vulgar in general?
>>
>>7360245
basically everything written by the time travelers
>>
>>7360477
This lady takes selfies of herself and pretends that she's actually taking pictures of "weird men" in the background. But every time it's just a normal clueless dude. She just wants to take pictures of herself.
>>
>>7360506
Why is he weird though! HELP?
>>
>>7360153

are you trying to be a sophisticated kek or something
>>
>>7360587
He's not white yet apparently tried to look good which we all know is impossible.
>>
>>7360587
He's not. That's the point. She's just a cunt.
>>
Canterbury Tales.

Some tales are literally about keks.
>>
>>7360634
>that filter
Kekos.
>>
>>7360153

lysistrata
>>
>>7360153
Macbeth or King Lear?
>>
>>7360153
That dudes just minding his own business.

I hope someone beats her ass for doing this shit someday.
>>
>>7360153
that is a ugly tranny
>>
>>7360600
>>7360627
Can we get a non-robotic source on this?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.