[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went to the pet shop yesterday >started looking at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: borgesthefish.jpg (95 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
borgesthefish.jpg
95 KB, 720x960
>went to the pet shop yesterday
>started looking at the fishes to have some insight at the fish condition
>one fish was motionless staring the oxygen exit
>all the other fishes socializing away from him
>named him fernando pessoa
>after 15 minutes he started moving
>his eyes are white
>I realized he's blind
>he started doing some crazy stunts
>named him borges instead
>bought him and brought home
>put a sheet of paper at my table
>removed the fish from the plastic with water
>started slamming him incessantly at the sheet
>he doesn't seem to write for some reason

I think there's something wrong with Borges. Anyone knows why he doesn't want to write? Pic related, it's him.
Also, any authors who wrote about this phenomenon?
>>
>tfw there are people on this site so autistic that this story might actually be real
>>
You killed a fish just to shitpost on /lit/. I am proud.
>>
>>7359270
That is clearly drawn so the thread is actually reddit-tier
>>
>>7359275
>That is clearly drawn

...what?
>>
>>7359275
>drawn
you mean a shitty photoshop?
>>
>>7359286
How the fuck is that a real fish. Do you need your eyes checked?
>>
>>7359298
are you an idiot? see:
>>7359288
>>
>>7359305
Whatever, the point is he did not kill the fish
>>
>>7359312
>implying we were supposed to believe he did
You're a real master of fucking humor, aren't you?
>>
>>7359298
You're even a retard in other threads.

Just end yourself.
>>
>>7359316
But he should have because the thread is reddit-tier unless he does something edgy like killing a fish and smearing its fish viscera all over the page- or so I am told

>>7359319
Working on it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.