[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it make you guys feel that so many great greek books
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Zeno_of_Citium_pushkin.jpg (946 KB, 791x1518) Image search: [Google]
Zeno_of_Citium_pushkin.jpg
946 KB, 791x1518
How does it make you guys feel that so many great greek books are gone forever?
>>
feels like amor fati man
>>
The greeks suck retard.

>>>/his/
>>
nothing

it makes me sad that all that great greek boipuss is gone forever and I'll never have any of it
>>
File: 1.png (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1.png
19 KB, 400x400
>>7356517
neo-/lit/ tier post
>>
maybe its a good thing
if ur supposed to start w/ the greeks and all the greek works were still around u would never finish
>>
:((
>>
File: 1440953138943.jpg (1 MB, 1141x1554) Image search: [Google]
1440953138943.jpg
1 MB, 1141x1554
>you will never read based Diogenes plays

Why even live?
>>
>>7356823
Oh please. you know it would be second rate Stoppardian plays involving fart jokes and making fun of Plato.
>>
>You'll never read Cebe's History of the Celts
>>
>>7356485
well its negative surely.
But I try not letting it get to me...
>>
File: 1447180475623.jpg (33 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1447180475623.jpg
33 KB, 400x343
>you'll never read the lost books of epictetus

why live
>>
>>7356485

>"Aristotle, are you sure you don't want to make a backup copy of this amazing finished draft you're publishing for the Polis?"

>"Nah, Xenophon, I'll just chuck a bunch of my lecture notes in our Lyceum's library and call it good. What could possibly go wrong?"
>>
That's because those authors are beta's.
True alpha's are tall, strong jawline and decent height.
Plus their works will stand the test of time because everyone worships an entrepeneur that gets the job done and is always on time.
>>
File: plato the hack.jpg (296 KB, 600x1040) Image search: [Google]
plato the hack.jpg
296 KB, 600x1040
>>7356823
>takes a shit on the stage
>"Behold, a play!"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.