[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been trying to find a novel I read a long long time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: dissapeared.jpg (348 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dissapeared.jpg
348 KB, 1920x1080
I've been trying to find a novel I read a long long time ago.

I remember the protagonist travels to this place where he had some business to do.
All the employees and people were kind of really not talkative and spaced out. He found out about some misteries roaming the place.
(I know it's vague so far)

Thing is, every night he went to sleep, a monster (or maybe a man) looked at him from the window.
Then it would come in and lay its hand upon the protagonist's forehead.
The protagonist then would think about how sad he felt when it did that, and how sadness was even deeper because he was about to sleep, and having his eyes closed prevented him from looking at reality and numbing the pain with it.

This is all I've got.

Any clues?
>>
i don't know what this is, but now i want to read it
>>
>>7351734
OP here
I know right?
It's so frustrating for me.
I read it at a WAY early age and dropped it 'cause it bored me terribly.
Now I remember this scene and I just can't seem to find it in any of the possible books that might've contained it in my house!
>>
>>7351748
>*WAY TOO early age...
>>
hopeless bump
>>
>>7351727
I think its called The Electric Jew.

desu senpai.
>>
>>7353430
dafuq
AS in TV or as in there's actually a story called like that which is completely unrelated to the internet term?
>>
>>7351727
Sounds like a Lovecraft story.
>>
>>7356556
OP here
Maybe, but I'm sure it's not.
I have never possesed a Lovecraft book, nor did my family had any, ever.
>>
bump cause I remember reading a similar story
>>
Ligotti, maybe?
>>
>>7354669
Nope, that's what the book is called.

Its about a pack of heebs at the turn of the century that decided to make an electric jewgaloo to better jew the stupid goys with, but instead it became self aware and started jewing on its own and 6 gorillion shekels were lost until they finally managed to shut it down, much oy veying followed.

I think Himmler wrote it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.