[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most intellectual book about the beauty of the naked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SamHessamianPhoto30B_950.jpg (259 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
SamHessamianPhoto30B_950.jpg
259 KB, 750x500
What is the most intellectual book about the beauty of the naked female body ever written?
>>
Not specifically about the named female body, but The History of Beauty by Umberto Eco may be what you're looking for.
>>
Also preferably from a philosophy point of view not art critic point of view.

ie im not so much interested in the history of art from the 1850s
>>
>>7350178
fifty shades of gray
>>
Tropic of Cancer
>>
>>7350178
The Quran obviously, but it's focussed more on virgins. Are you into hags,OP ? If not then Allah Hu Akbar, my friend.

fuck you fbi
>>
Women aren't beautiful though, only girls are.
>>
>>7353823
,said Ted, typing his oh so intellectual reply with his fingers caked in the dust of American cheese-flavored, puffed cornmeal snacks and drying semen from his faps to toddlers.
>>
lolita
>>
File: charles-bukowski-.jpg (1023 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
charles-bukowski-.jpg
1023 KB, 2048x1536
>>7350178
sigh
>tfw you never going to get a qt model grill
>>
>>7350178
Moby Dick
>>
In Praise Of Older Women
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.