[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your favorite magazine has just called you. You have THIRTY SECONDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x400
Your favorite magazine has just called you. You have THIRTY SECONDS to come up with an idea for their next cover feature. They want groundbreaking long form journalism. GO
>>
>my favorite magazine
Hahahahahaha
>>
Travelogue with a minor league baseball team of aging veterans. The sport is dying and so is their ability to save it. Empty bleachers. Dingy hotels. The end of American local pride.
>>
feature story on the death of an outdated medium
>>
>>7338054
somebody make a pasta pls
>>
>>7338054

Four part profile, Guy Talse style. Mental hospital, the doctors, the security, the patients, the nurses. An update of the Kekoo's nest image most people have of it.
>>
>>7338054
special on how 4chinz is warping the minds of thousands of impressionable kids the world over with dumb amerilard reactionary maymays
>>
It's, uh.. a diary of my excrement day-by-day for the period of two weeks. I have bad anxiety so the consistency and frequency of my stools will be interwoven with my psyche in the narrative. It'll be called "The Log-logue."
>>
>>7338054
Author shot
s page
smachine n
ear the snowy
xyst
>>
Following felons of various backgrounds around the country in their process of rehabilitation. Specifically, men who were locked up at a young age and served more than a decade. People who have spent their entire adulthoods behind bars. Begin with each of them exactly six months before their release. Ideally, a few heart warmers and one or two that goes catastrophically wrong.
>>
>>7338063
i would read this desu senpai
>>
>>7338054
Don't have a favorite magazine, really, but: the map is the territory, a katabatic, lisergic journey through Venice following a series of made up maps (cartographical, literary, filmic; all tenously related to the city itself at most), getting lost among the aporiae, using the map as much as an interpretative key as a mean to get around; giving oneself completely to every given map, negatively trying to achieve sincerity every time, becoming the most beautiful linguistic conduit for each of them. Not claiming I COULD do it,but I'd try.

>>7338063
Do it, anon, please.
>>
>>7338110
This would actually be very important.
>>
>>7338054
Armchair General is back??

SUVOROV BIO
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.