[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i wrote a thing. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 94.png (101 KB, 1251x818) Image search: [Google]
94.png
101 KB, 1251x818
i wrote a thing.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚
>>
File: 1401199624100.jpg (45 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1401199624100.jpg
45 KB, 392x500
>>
I hid a thread.
>>
I see you read some Greeks.
>>
>>7333837
>saying nigga
not OP btw. I'm also not gonna read all that shit
maybe l8r m8
>>
I want to believe that you mean something with this, but it seems to just be a stream of consciousness of a bunch of cliche sayings wrapped into each other.
>>
>>7333691
Write a real novel first on the level of Ulysses to get your name out there and then publish this as your Finnegan's.

I laughed if that means anything.
>>
>>7333691
are you that kid who said he wrote a joyce level masterpiece? try again
>>
File: something.png (24 KB, 650x225) Image search: [Google]
something.png
24 KB, 650x225
>>7333691
It can be nice if it's coherent, the very least.
>>
>>7333691
I enjoyed it. Still better than most genre fiction.
>>
That was very strange. But I enjoyed it it flowed very well and yet chaotic. I read it aloud to myself which, made it all the better. Then again I am a drunk.
>>
Everythings ready, and how does it without wandering ever so softly, bright light glowing manifest destructive insights into a zillion. One after another, so much to say and yet nothing to tell but I'll tell you what! Just past the shadow of a double headed dragon in the corridor of cobblestone lies a brand new bag of blackberries. Now, out with the old in with future I'm reading eyes and they're looking back at me halls of mirrors doubling triple flash too many to count. The mirror is in your corner of what worth? Artificial, if not art artificial repeating itself. Repeating itself. Word count. Brick of berries, bury it berry it in mud black out shut down restart. Binary oscillate why am i here i'm not a robot? Reboot . . . Hi, welcome to Burger King!
>>
>>7334065
what is this

i like this a lot
>>
>>7334065
I would change grain to seed and gymnasium felt off. Otherwise I liked this.
>>
thank you for your opinions everyone! :)
>>
10/10 The Finnegans Wake of shitposting.
>>
>>7333691
i kinda liked it
>>
>>7334065
this is really good
>>
>>7334065
>penultimate to disaster
Dropped
>>
>>7333691
There are instances I liked in it, just remember to edit and polish the thing.
>>
>>7333928
Shut the fuck up, nigga.
>>
>>7333691
k
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.