[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jonathan Green, born roughly 1950 - 1990 BPH (before post-humanism),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 675675.jpg (36 KB, 302x315) Image search: [Google]
675675.jpg
36 KB, 302x315
Jonathan Green, born roughly 1950 - 1990 BPH (before post-humanism), was an pre-techwar American public intellectual and writer. While only fragments of his work survive, modern scholars unanimously place him among the greatest writers of the pre-transhuman era. After long debate, scholarship now generally accepts Green as the author of the work known as "Cancer Girl".

Sources suggest that while Green was principally known for his writing, he also performed sermons on the "YouTube" sector of the internet, just fifty years before the medium was destroyed. His teachings included bizarre comparisons of women to cereal, postulations on the mind-spirit connection of adolescents whom he believed "more pure" than adults, and cryptic communications with his alter ego, Hank. His listeners, now commonly regarded as members of his cult of personality, were known as "nerdfighters". The etymology of this word remains unknown.

Greenism is now universally regarded as the de facto religion on pre-tech war Earth. Every spring, the time of Earth's adolescence, they sacrifice the cancer ridden to their God. The Cult of Green builds vast palaces out of paper, where they worship the Green One. The Cult of Green condemns women, comparing them to boxes of cereal that are meant to be consumed by men.
>>
>>7330871
Kek
>>
listen "anonymous" enough with your trolls. I put a tracker on your ip adress. I know you are coming from /pol. I am a big invester in 4chan's stock I personally know Michio Kaku the CEO of 4chan!!!. So I suggest you stop messing around before you get a letter from the 4chan legal department and big fat perma ban!!!
>>
you went too far and blew it
>>
>A certain segment of scholars hold him to be identical to the enigmatic "Jesus the Christ" spoken of by a number of pre-techwar writers, but whose works, if any, are now lost.
>>
File: ShiggityDoo.png (2 MB, 636x1092) Image search: [Google]
ShiggityDoo.png
2 MB, 636x1092
>post yfw John Green has to continue write shit about himself on /lit/ to stay relevant
>>
File: 1441781833086.jpg (50 KB, 515x438) Image search: [Google]
1441781833086.jpg
50 KB, 515x438
>>
>>7330871
I giggled
>>
funny the first time
>>
>>7331488
Funny the first time.
Not funny for the subsequent 98 times.
By the hundredth time it's funny again.

We'll get there.
>>
File: axlrose.jpg (17 KB, 305x420) Image search: [Google]
axlrose.jpg
17 KB, 305x420
>>7330871
DFW (thought to be an initialism or 'rap' name)(1970?-2008 BPH (before post-humanism)) was an American rapper, streetwear designer, and religious leader who attained folk hero status after his assassination, which is thought to be related to the first transgender uprising.

the mixtape бecкoнeчныe yлoвкa (Endless Ruse) is traditionally attributed to DFW by folk sources, although most scholars now think this highly unlikely. It is often regarded as a second-rate mixtape, highly derivative of Jonathan Green's sermons and Hopsin's Ill Mind of Hopsin 4.

He was revered as a prophet by the post-sincerists, an enigmatic proto-Weeaboo sect characterized by horse worship and the wearing of distinctive headgear.
>>
>>7331494
Are you counting so we'll know when to laugh?
>>
You're forgetting the newly found "Fragments of Green", found in 4503, which are mostly internet fragments from an obscure site known as the Green Channel. It's obviously dedicated to Jonathan Green, as most of the texts include are prefaced by an arrow (the strange '>', known as the Green Text Arrow), following a green text, the most significant of which involves two characters known as "Aquinus" and "Aristool", and some kind of dispute between the two.

I think these are two characters from "Cancer Girl"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.