[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alex Kierkegaard's unfinished book on understanding Nietzsche
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 960x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 960x335
It's called "Understanding the Anti-Christ". Super short (icycalm is most likely dead or in jail) but an interesting read.

http://culture.vg/selected-essays/alex-kierkegaard/understanding-the-anti-christ.html
>>
>>7325806
Stop spamming this hack here
>>
>>7325806

Complete with a photo of a fucking leopard.

Jesus Christ man. Stop shilling so hard. I am legitimately amazed at the amount of reverence sociopaths with blogs can gain. It's not an uncommon phenomenon, and it boggles my mind.
>>
>>7325806
>"Of all writings I love only that which is written with blood. Write with blood: and you will discover that blood is spirit."

The image of blood recalls bleeding, which in turn recalls a sharp object, probably a weapon of some kind, a katana unsheated. which recall a cutting edge, which recalls the expert, one of whose qualities is that he is at the cutting edge of his field of expertise filled with euphoria. The metaphor is intended to emphasize the value of being extreme: "writing with blood" means going so far in your chosen subject that you end up far ahead of everyone else, utterly alone, breaking new ground, and consequently sustaining the most wounds, wounds which bleed, blood which you should use to write.
>>
>>7325806
there's a new board for you philosophy fuckers, please go there.

>>>/his/
>>
>>7325857
Glad he was here to break this down for me.
>>
File: 1446702774416.gif (158 KB, 844x462) Image search: [Google]
1446702774416.gif
158 KB, 844x462
>>7325806
>icycalm is most likely dead or in jail

this is nice news
>>
>>7325857
>EXTREMEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7325857
>>7325888
>>7325905
That is not what he wrote. That is a part of a section he wrote with with some parts deleted and with "ebin dank memes" added.
>>
>>7325940
I still found his pointing out that wounds bleed to be extremely helpful
>>
>>7325847
It was just the photo from the page. I didn't know what else to put. Stop trying to phantom me, hobgoblin.
>>
>>7325894
are you the girl who did those r9k comics?
>>
File: 1446501450589.png (1 MB, 1903x4702) Image search: [Google]
1446501450589.png
1 MB, 1903x4702
Icy's forum is far more educational than any of the formal texts he wrote. Case in point.
>>
>>7326927
"Complement" is definitely the right word there lmao
>>
>>7326927
He probably only uses the word "spastic" because he's had that very insult leveled against him before, and likely for good reason
>>
This looks like a video game website.

Maybe you should go to /v/.
>>
>>7327003
There are multiple threads about video games on /lit/ right now.
>>
>>7327007

Maybe they should all go to /v/.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.