[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT autistic protagonists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: guaranteed replies.jpg (22 KB, 203x285) Image search: [Google]
guaranteed replies.jpg
22 KB, 203x285
ITT autistic protagonists
>>
File: o-ANNA-KARENINA-facebook[1].jpg (118 KB, 1536x2406) Image search: [Google]
o-ANNA-KARENINA-facebook[1].jpg
118 KB, 1536x2406
Levin is a huge autist

Also, shit book desu, meaningless fiction with no substance or higher purpose, Dostoevsky runs circles around this hack.
>>
>>7323295
I liked and disliked Anna Karenina. I agree, Levin was autistic and a frustrating character to read. I literally couldn't give a single shit about how much he likes farming or hunting.

If the book focused more on the love affair of Kitty and Levin, and more on the drama of Anna and Vronsky, I would have enjoyed it a lot more. There was too much dull scenes. I get they're supposed to show how Levin grows throughout the novel, but Levin is boring as fuck to begin with.

Still a decent book, though, I think.
>>
>>7323249
>>
>>7323249
Meursault is literally /r9k/
>>
>>7324130
Meursault had a girlfriend. What does /r9k/ have?
>>
>>7323295
Anon, principal Nabokov would like to speak to you.
>>
>>7324146
2d waifus
>>
Hunger.
>>
>>7324149
Nabokov knows only about prose, he's the perfect example of style over substance. the likes of him should not be allowed to speak about writers like dosto. dosto is the reason why there are professions like 'editor'
>>
Antoine Roquentin from Nausea. Dude probably had the downs.
>>
>>7324156
Exactly. Damn good prose. They guy wrote a story for the perspective of a pedophile and it was good for Christ's sake. But also consider that that book was shit on all other accounts
>>
File: drive.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
drive.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
>>
>>7323249
Aren't most writers (undiagnosed) autists?
>>
Temple of the Golden Pavilion.
>>
The Hobbit
>>
Pan by Hamsun.
dat nigga glahn be assburgers af
>>
>>7325267
Everyone's autistic to some degree.
>>
>>7323249
Mersault might have been a edgy fuck, but he did shoot up an arab.

He's alright in my book.
>>
>>7326215
>>>/m/iddle_school
>>
>inb4 Howard Roark
I still like him though
>>
>>7326293
>Howard Roark
THE ORIGINAL.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.