[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am banned author E.A. Blayre III
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: AD3 cover.jpg (27 KB, 333x499) Image search: [Google]
AD3 cover.jpg
27 KB, 333x499
I am the author of the "America Deceived" series.

The quality of the books are in inverse order:

America Deceived III (best by far, just released)
America Deceived II (decent)
America Deceived (save your money)

The "America Deceived" series was banned from Wikipedia, which actually changed its book guidelines to prevent the trilogy from being listed. Just google "America Deceived banned" and the Wikipedia page will list under "Proof of Wikipedia banning America Deceived".

Ask away ...
>>
why was it banned? what are your books about? who are you?
>>
>>7317406
I don't know what they're about, but the only thing that talks about it being banned is a blogpost from a blog called "Rand Paul Revolution", so it's probably some really biased shit that the author wrote the wikipedia article for.
>>
>>7317399
Have you ever met a graphic designer, or wondered why some products look better than others?
>>
File: Wikiipedia.gif (77 KB, 981x579) Image search: [Google]
Wikiipedia.gif
77 KB, 981x579
I am the author.
To be honest, I have no idea why it was banned. A couple of fans of my books (I guess) put the books on Wikipedia Books then a few weeks later I find out that Wikipedia changed their guidelines, solely based on my books, and excluded them. Wikipedia editors even listed the "America Deceived" series as the reason for the new guidelines.
I attached an archive screenshot.
I didn't care because it helped market them.
>>
>>7317399
Wikipedia are shits, but this qualifies as non-notable work and doesn't belong on it. If it's any consolation, you should still get banned from 4chan, at least, for advertising this.
>>
Wait, i just looked up the synopsis for the book on amazon

>Technological breakthrough allows US government to provide free, unlimited energy to the nation.The cost? Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Holocaust in America begins.
>>
Is that 18% grey?
>>
>>7317423
What the hell?
>>
File: kwek.jpg (474 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
kwek.jpg
474 KB, 1200x797
Wait, this reads a bit like a "/lit/ writes a novel" book, or like that one yurop one.
>>
I think the caption of your novel may be a bit hyperbolic
>>
>>7317443
/pol/: the novel

yeah fuck off, OP imo.

>post moar of the terrible writing though so we can make fun of it
>>
File: ea.jpg (48 KB, 309x478) Image search: [Google]
ea.jpg
48 KB, 309x478
>the profile picture is the anonymous thing
>>
File: dweaj.jpg (507 KB, 1194x903) Image search: [Google]
dweaj.jpg
507 KB, 1194x903
wat.
>>
fuck off and go shill somewhere else.
>>
>>7317641
>>7317443
This is fucking hilarious
>>
HAHAHAHA FAGGOT
>>
>>7317641
Those damn readers, complaining when I make basic grammatical errors. How dare they not recognise my genius!?
>>
Hi banned author EA Blayre III. I'm permabanned poster niggerstomper58.
>>
Wikipedia didn't ban it, they deleted your article because literally nobody in the world gives a shit about your books. If I made a wikipedia article about myself, it would be deleted, not "banned", because I'm not notable. Neither are you.

That said, here's a question: What's the largest number of times you've jacked off in 24 hours?
>>
4Chan, not for the weak.

To answer the most pressing question, the most times jacked in 24 hours is 5.

Also, Definitely will post more terrible writing shortly.

Any other questions?
>>
who were the other two EA Blayres? Something tells me that there weren't any
>>
>>7318027
I get this reference.
>>
>>7319506
>Any other questions?
how big is your cock?

have you ever masturbated to traps?

what are your thoughts on the fetish of allowing a black man to sleep with your wife and pleasure her while you watch?
>>
>>7317399
Who is your favorite Touhou?
>>
>>7319686
that feel when prodromal irony schizophrenia
>>
>>7317443
>whop
Fucking idiot. You need to learn your slurs. It is W.O.P. and it is an acronym meaning "without papers."
>>
>>7317641
>When I was three years old, the doctors, they swear to you that you cannot remember three years old, you can.
What a terribly written sentence.
>>
>>7319859
Wich 2hu wud u fug
>>
>self publishing
>>
>>7317641
this is such a crazy style,I really like it
>>
>>7317641
did op actually write a whole book only because /pol/ dislike /lit/?
anyway, complete shit
>>
>>7317419
>A couple of fans of my books (I guess) put the books on Wikipedia Books
kek
this has got to be a character actor
>>
>>7317658
I shall shill here.
>>
>>7317687
You're the type of dirty homo that only reads Chuck Palahnuik and identifies with his repressed homosexuality. Go suck a bag of dicks, fag.
>>
>>7317714
I never liked my first book but leave it for losers like you to mock and spit out the bad reviews.
>>
>>7319690
So many dirty homo questions. What is with the people in this thread? Try to show them something new and all they talk about is gay stuff.
>>
>>7320065
Your corporate master would love that you immediately trash an indy book without reading it. Well done, you have earned your corporate shill pay.
>>
Any other questions?
The book is actually free today only on Amazon (11/4/2015) on Kindle. Tomorrow, it is back to full price. Enjoy. I am sure you will be the excellent comments I have received so far. Thanks for the support, /sarc
>>
>>7317443
>whop

It's "wop," as in, without papers.

Source: my dad is a blue blooded new yorker who hates italians and irish
>>
>>7317443
>Italian
>his great grandfather was doing government work in America during the civil war

This is fucking shit, and not plausible at all
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.