[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Flann O'Brien?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 444x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 444x600
Thoughts on Flann O'Brien?
>>
He's dead

>>>/his/
>>
>>7315405
Epic meme me
>>
Too scientific for us >>>/sci/
>>
bicycles are >>>/asp/
>>
lol, irish and latin are dead languages, swim out to >>>/his/
>>
>>7315405
>>7315498
>>7315564
>>7315569
These posts are meta discussion. Please take it to >>>/qa//
>>
newspaper writers are >>>/pol/
>>
he's a critic of deSelby's architecture, you should go to >>>/his/
>>7315582
I can't stand meta discussion either; it's not a postmodern irony board.
>>
>>7315596
>irony

There's that word again
>>
>>7315600
it's like there's something those who have read his books would take as a joke in these posts, while another more naive audience who haven't read his works wouldn't understand
>>
>>7315596
I get flamed by /pol/tards who think de Selby's opinions on time and movement are JIDF whenever I bring him up on /his/
>>
>>7315820
He was prescient of Deleuze, in fairness.
>>
I much prefer Pie O'Harris
>>
>>>/his/

>>
>>7315823
de Selby was the one true Cultural Marxist imo...once you remove all the bad air only the will of the proletariat is left
>>
>>7315897
I don't think you know what social justice means, Divney.
>>
>>7315381
One of my fav authors. ASTB and TPM are amazing.
>>
>>7315907
Social Justice means not having to be told that you should SPEAK UP for the rights of woman

Social justice means the cultural practices of refugees are RESPECTED

I AM an advocate for SOCIAL JUSTICE
>>
>>7315929
I'm still not leaving you sleep alone in the bed tonight.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.