[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /lit/. A god just cornered every single red neck, close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1393858506467.jpg (58 KB, 846x474) Image search: [Google]
1393858506467.jpg
58 KB, 846x474
Hello, /lit/.

A god just cornered every single red neck, close minded, stubborn piece of shit in one single place. Everyone who cannot graps anything beyond what they already know is in this place.

You have been chosen by this deity to help those people, they will only be able to leave once they read 3 books of your choice.

Your goals are:
1. Make them able to see other opinions and points of view
2. Make them able to understand and analyse concepts
3. Make them capable of understanding other people's emotions.

I apologize for any grammatical errors, english is not my first language.

TL;DR: all red necks of the world will have to read 3 books of your choice, which books do you choose?
>>
>>7315198
This doesn't prove anything about your kek board
>>
>>7315185
back2/his/m8
>>
>>7315185
What a foolish deity to assign me to the job.

Music: an Appreciation, by Roger Kamien
What to Listen For In Music, by Aaron Copland
Romance of the Three Kingdoms, by Luo Guanzhong
>>
Of mice and men,
Lord of the rings: fellowship of the ring,
The dark tower: Wizard and glass
>>
>>7315185
>3 Books
>perhaps a trilogy of some kind...
>>
Being and time
Phenomenology of spirit
Finnigans wake
>>
>>7315185
>they will only be able to leave once they read 3 books of your choice

Wouldn´t it be easier to just give them two books?
>>
>>7315185
Revolution from above
Generation Identity
The decline of the West
>>
>>7315185
>Everyone who cannot graps anything beyond what they already know is in this place.
Pretty sure that's nobody though. I can't even think of an animal that isn't capable of reacting to new things, probably because the unfortunate beast would be unable to survive/reproduce.
>>
>>7316876
Dunno. My uncle-grandpa never saw TV because he thought that his sons were just bullshitting when they brought one home and said that they could see themselves on it, on the wedding they recorded some months ago.

He never went into the room while the TV was on and immediately left if anyone tried to turn it on.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.