[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literary Stories About Love >tfw you're a virgin in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: 1442522337622.jpg (43 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1442522337622.jpg
43 KB, 612x612
Literary Stories About Love

>tfw you're a virgin in college, first year
>take English 101 and one redhead is flawless
>never met anyone this pretty
>think Bryce Dyllas Howard wearing yoga pants and fitted button-down shirts
>two months of class go by
>you're too nervous to talk to her
>no idea what you'd say
>solution: pick one morning to do a bunch of shots before class
>tfw alcohol makes you confident
>tfw this is a great idea
>drink a bunch of Jameson's and almost pass out during a lecture on wuthering heights
>class ends
>redhead gathers her stuff, lingers by desk packing books
>she leaves
>tfw failed
>tfw you're an emotional cripple because you have zero confidence
>tfw you have zero confidence because you don't know why you're at college
>tfw you don't figure this out for the next five years and commit progressive more debased stunts in the hopes of being a ladies' man
>tfw still fucking hate the Brontes
>>
>participate in class discussion every week, not overzealous, but i make a couple erudite comments here and there
>girls all impressed when i mention Joyce or Melville
>girl shows interest, asks to exchange numbers in case she needs help with an essay we were assigned
>feeling fly af
>finna quote Ulysses into her pussy
>don't want to fuck this up
>avoid her for the rest of my life so i dont fuck it up
>read Moby Dick a fourth time
>wallow
>>
>first year of college
>Shit for gaydar
>Don't know which guys I can talk to.
>Don't have the confidence to talk to them anyway.
There's an awkward YA novel in there somewhere and I have to write it.
>>
This is an /r9k/ thread. There's nothing literary about this. Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>7313305
Try 'The Line of Beauty' by Hollinghurst
post-grad but gaydar is central to its plot
>>
>>7313305
ayyy. my gaydar is shit and I'm too much of a luddite to fuck with grindr/scruff (probably too ugly for it). destined to die alone desu
>>
>>7313312

your mom is an r9k thread
>>
File: 1413399691412.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1413399691412.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>tfw my redhead gf is a college freshman (i'm postgrad)
>mfw I watch beta orbiters build up the courage to ask her out
>mfw I watch her reject them and point to me from afar
>mfw the smug smile I get when I see the look of pure spiraling depression in their eyes
>"o-okay, sorry for b-bothering you"
>i bring her home and tame her strange like a cowboy on a fucking bronco

you'll all call me a liar because it makes it hurt less but I promise you this happens weekly
>>
>>7313490
Taming strange is fucking a stranger, not fucking your girlfriend.
>>
/lit/ is for the discussion of literature.
>>
>>7313378
your LIFE is an r9k thread
#rekt
>>
>>7313490
Nobody is jealous of the creepy alum with a freshman gf. Nobody.
>>
>>7313496
I'm exploring new parts of her pussy every night

>>7313543
If you say so (^;
>>
>>7313305
>>7313338
I wish qt lit boys would come talk to me, even if you're not sure...just ask me about the book in reading.
>>
File: tumblr_m8ic9dM90a1qlwxojo1_1280.jpg (398 KB, 1280x921) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8ic9dM90a1qlwxojo1_1280.jpg
398 KB, 1280x921
>>7313550
tumblr told me not to, sorry girlie.
>>
>>7313575
b-b-but I'm a boy, therefore tumblrs politics don't apply to me
>>
>>7313548
We get it, you just lost your virginity 6 months ago so sex is still a novelty. Chances are that you're fucking a freshman girl because she's too young to understand that guys like you are just autistic faggots.
>>
>>7313580
Actually, you'd be the only one their "politics" apply to. They don't care what anyone does unless they're a man.

>>7313543
>Every older person attracted to younger people is "creepy"
>implying no one is jealous of being with someone younger and fresher.
>>
>>7313575
How do relationships start, if not in this way?
Besides club hookups.
>>
>>7313592
Similarly to how friendships start.
>>
>>7313593
How's that? I haven't made a new friend in four years. Through school?
>>
>>7313592

They don't. Feminists are afraid of men and / or lesbian.
>>
>meet girl through tinder
>seduce her through chat
>meet in real life a couple times
>she goes on a summer trip
>message each other all the time
>become afraid that I can't match the level of intensity of my chat messages in real life
>send her Kafka's ghosts passage from the letters to Milena, try to explain
>she understands
>eventually stop sending her florid messages
>meet with her, try to apologize for being so physically distant (it'd been months and things were still ambiguous)
>she tells me that she's realized that she doesn't want a relationship right now, and that she'll stop talking to me when she doesn't want to talk anymore
>walk along the beach at night
>it's a saturday, hundreds of kids are having fun and partying
>we go along in the dark
>I say goodbye
>we never see each other again
>>
>>7313575

Luckily for the human race most men disregard advice such as this. That is how babies are made.
>>
Anyone else can't bother to read lots of greentext?
>>
>>7313601
Why'd you have to bring Kafka into it bruh

Why ; ___ ;
>>
>>7313592
>relationships
>modern day people
They don't start. The average millenial/tumblrfag doesn't really believe in monogamous relationships.

Either you're expected to wait to be approached yourself (not going to happen), or you really alpha your way in and have to dodge the false rape allegations later on.
>>
>>7313575
She's not very good at drawing cute girls.
>>
>>7313611
I wonder if this is true, and if it's why I have such bad social anxiety and never approach women romantically. Then I think I'm just rationalizing my own inadequacies by blaming society like tumblr users do.

wew lad what a conundrum
>>
Help, guys.

I was propositioned for a threesome on Saturday. I was with a girl at a party (just a friend, though I was trying to get some of that sweet puss), and another girl from one of my bullshit classes (senior with major requirements filled) offered to join in, thinking we were a couple.

I'm super excited, but I'm also not that sexually experienced/self-confident. I would say my university is generally sexually repressed, and I'm no exception.

I actually googled "how to threesome" looking for tips, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the chance to try it out this weekend or next. Tips?
>>
File: 1443151997667.gif (467 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1443151997667.gif
467 KB, 200x200
>>7313622
>Tips?
>>
>>7313622
>>/adv/

>>7313617
Lack of confidence and fear of rejection

That said, the "danger" in approaching women - the wrong women, the kind to believe this image >>7313575 - definitely doesn't help matters
>>
>>7313639
I know, I just thought I generally relate to y'all more than any other board here. I'm not a normie, I promise, but I'm /fit/, so some girls assume I'm shallow and calloused to these kind of experiences, when really I got back to my room later, smoked a bowl, did a couple lines of blow, and wrote about the whole experience for hours until daylight broke the next day.

>>7313630
pls anon, I'm an artist at heart, I promise.
>>
>>7313575
...that's a cute girl?
>>
>>7313650
>I got back to my room later, smoked a bowl, did a couple lines of blow, and wrote about the whole experience for hours until daylight broke the next day.
>pls anon, I'm an artist at heart, I promise.
Could you be any more tryhard?

>>7313654
No, but it fits the bill for the average tumblr activist/SJW representative
>black
>fat
>bad fashion sense
>horn-rim glasses
>"I'm a strong, beautiful womyn buyt don't hit on me, silly boys"
>>
>>7313657
oh, you have no idea. I write 7-10k words a week in a den in my basement, only keeping maybe 1-2k, and when I'm not writing, I lift weights and destroy myself playing rugby.

I was totally sober when I was propositioned, and this girl literally choked me on the dance floor, looking deep into my eyes the whole time. It was the most erotic thing I've ever experienced, and I write erotica for a side-income. This'll make for some good inspiration, but I'm fearing that I'll have too much performance anxiety during it to really take it all in.
>>
>>7313671
If your prose is anything like this post, you should give up writing. You should also just live in the moment and enjoy fucking two women at the same time instead of trying to narrate a shitty story in your head.
>>
>>7313550
s-same ;_;
>>
File: 1367960143062.png (46 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
1367960143062.png
46 KB, 1500x1383
>>7313266
>tfw you're an emotional cripple because you have zero confidence
>tfw you have zero confidence because you don't know why you're at college
>tfw still fucking hate the Brontes
I know all of these feels OP.
>>
>>7313685
>and I write erotica for a side-income
>If your prose is anything like this post, you should give up writing
That's a negative. I love the idea that how I communicate on this god-forsaken place might be correlated with how I write elsewhere, too.

>You should also just live in the moment and enjoy fucking two women at the same time instead of trying to narrate a shitty story in your head.
That's what I'm trying to do, but I feel stuck. At worst, I need to appear like I'm living in the moment. I'm pretty good at putting on false airs, and I'm really more focused on using this opportunity to perpetuate an image of me as a confident source of sexual-progressiveness for the girls in my social circle (i.e. they hear rumors about my exploits and view me in a different light because of it). I dunno, it's a tough situation that was thrown on my lap.

I also have to interact with this girl in a classroom setting tomorrow.
>>
I've only felt love from adolescence onward when projecting myself on to another person
>>
>>7313755
I'm almost the exact opposite.

While it's been quite a while since I've felt anything close to love for another person, one big reason I seemingly can't anymore is because I project myself onto them.

I see a mistake here or a flaw there in almost everyone that correlates to things I hate about myself/my behavior/etc, and it prevents me from really accepting that person, in the same way that I can't love or accept myself.
>>
>>7313266
>Yoga Pants

Absolutely disgusting. Just remember, the ubiquity of a practice does not justify it. Childbirth for instance

dips fedora
>>
>>7313266
>hating Emily
what kind of faggot are you, guy?
>>
>>>/his/
>>
>learn to talk to humans
>learn to talk to women
>learn to flirt

Come on guys, it's not that hard
>>
>>7313305
I find this hilarious
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.