[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Knowing Me Knowing You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: miclunk.jpg (466 KB, 1230x862) Image search: [Google]
miclunk.jpg
466 KB, 1230x862
How do I know that you have a mind?

Do you suppose that I have a mind?
>>
How do you know that YOU have a mind?
>>
>>7239369

I experience.
>>
>>7239353
ayy lmao
>>
this is literally the 'wew lad' of inquiries
>>
Omg, solipsism amirite xD
>>
File: Koenigszabel01.jpg (27 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Koenigszabel01.jpg
27 KB, 360x360
I'll fucking trounce you at Hnefatafl bro come on you and me fuck it you can even play white let's go man
>>
Language itself is the death of solipsism.
>>
>>7239408
I'll unironically give you a game. I've won competitions
>>
>>7239421
OK bro let's go whichever side you want Fetlar rules I assume
>>
>>7239425
i lied, i've never heard of it. I was hoping to look like a big shot
>>
>>7239436
I assumed exactly that because Hnefatafl competitions are incredibly rare bro but hey come on bro it's easy to learn I'll teach you bro
>>
>>7239446
nah i'm too intellectually insecure. There's a good chance i won't understand the rules and then want to kill myself
>>
>>7239446
Get a board with numbers so I can tell you where to move
>>
>>7239408
Didn't Pratchett base his fictional troll/dwarf game on this? The name seems familiar
>>
File: tafl.png (218 KB, 721x906) Image search: [Google]
tafl.png
218 KB, 721x906
>>7239456
Bro how are we even going to know you have a mind
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.