[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we write the internal dialogues of famous philosophers as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (689 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
689 KB, 1536x2048
ITT we write the internal dialogues of famous philosophers as they experience the internal conundrum as to whether or not they should approach a much better looking girl and guess which philosopher it is.

> This particular philosopher doesn't even experience an internal monologue deliberation because the idea of aesthetic superiority and any social hesitation spurred on by such is not but a linguistic construct.
>>
>we will definitely bang tonight
>>
>As I strolled through the park I was briefly fixated upon a rather striking female. Dolled up and polished, she shined like a stretch of silver bouncing directly into my eyes and into my soul. As much as I had enjoyed this moment, my cynicism crept as it did many, and spoiled the maiden before me. I was enveloped by a surge of nothing but what seemed like anger yet calmness. As quick as the moment of awe, was the moment of realization; she was nothing more than that, a doll who had been shined. Why would I, such as myself, waste time on such a childish thing. They are all the same inside and out, a childish thing.
>>
>>7236721
>I am a beta living through women
>>
>this beer tastes funny
>the idea that a man should approach a woman and not the reverse is a fabrication made by fever-addled minds
>my sideburns hurt
>>
>I want to experience dasein along-side her Lichtung through ek-sistenz with my bratwurst. . . hehehe
>my nightcap itches
>I like them younger, still make hannah O in the first 3 minuten.
>I am the sein, just need das zeit.
>but these younger girls all use vibrators.
>technology is pulling us away from the direction of authentic being.
>I will show her the undefinable essence of nature through an eqiprimordial summons of the poetic, she will understand the proper place of technos when I give her the real thing.
>>
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7237426
Schopenhauer?
>>
>>7237310

Camus.

>>7237390

Heidegger.

>>7237426

Nietzsche.
>>
>>7237426
Jesus?
>>
>>7236721
>oh god what do I do with my hand, my face itches, should I go and talk to her? I'll go and talk to her but I need something to talk to her about,I wonder if she likes kung fu panda? my face itches, what do I do with my hands? I should just go home and masturbate, its better in every way, but oh god I'm so lonely just go over its only words, hopefully she will understand the subconcious message I am projecting, do you think she'd like it if I insulted her? my face itches, what do I do with my hands? she's probably a boring idiot anyway

easy to work out but fun to write
>>
>>7237451
Jaden Smith>>7237426
They're all Jaden Smith
>>
>>7237456
its not jaden smith
>>
>>7237451

*Sniff*
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.