[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest, how many of the books that you regularly discuss on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 896x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 896x349
Be honest, how many of the books that you regularly discuss on here have you actually read?

>>
Why would I discuss it if I hadn't read it? You've got the wrong idea mate.
>>
>>7235568

All of them.

Not even shitting you. What I' read before I found /lit/ was also mostly classics.
>>
>>7235578
That is literally the ethos of this board.
>>
>>7235583
You've confused "Smart people pretending to be stupid" with "Stupid people pretending to be smart". Standard mistake. Come back in a decade or three.
>>
>>7235587
"i was just pretending to be retarded"
-/lit/
>>
>>7235568
At least 90% of them.
>>
>>7235587
What about marginally smart people pretending to be exceptionally smart?
>>
>>7235568
>how many of the books that you regularly discuss on here have you actually read?

Name some OP. I don't usually start threads discussion shit.
>>
>>7235595
>not hiding your true power level by pretending to be an autistic retard
You are doing it (being smart) wrong
>>
>>7235894
I ought to be. I am, afterall, not smart
>>
>>7235926
That's the spirit
>>
I've read most of the books I discuss, and the ones I haven't read I don't discuss as if I have.
>>
>>7235894
You are being meta as fuck or you fell for meme autism
>>
Honestly half or slightly more than half. But earlier this year it was maybe just 1-2 so I'm working on it.
>>
>>7235587
both of these happen in this place
>>
>>7235568
>discussing books on /lit/
lol
>>
File: Picture of me 110.png (32 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 110.png
32 KB, 480x480
>>7236512
this
>>
>>7236143
You'll never know ;^)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.