[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Camille Paglia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 1200x675
What do you make of Paglia?
>>
Stupid opinions on pop culture
>>
A slightly more sane representation of feminism, but that's not saying alot.
>>
She's got some pretty redpilled views. Her interview with reason.tv is charming
>>
she scares me
>>
Between her and Based Mom Christina Hoff Sommers I get a lot of good readings and conversations on gender issues!
>>
I like her comments on poststructuralists' departure from reality and hatred for Foucault, but her whole pro 'slut' thing and love for Madonna is lame and not good for anyone
>>
>>7235250
and *her* hatred for Foucault
>>
File: Campalquoteecole.jpg (832 KB, 3152x1332) Image search: [Google]
Campalquoteecole.jpg
832 KB, 3152x1332
>my waifu
>>
>>7234620
literally a meme
>>
>>7236104
feminism is a meme
>>
>>7234620
Don't agree with everything she says but she's someone you respect. She's well-read if edgy, rather than just whiny semi-literate.
>>
>>7236104
>>7236109
FemMEMEism.
>>
File: 1444685260318.gif (425 KB, 1221x850) Image search: [Google]
1444685260318.gif
425 KB, 1221x850
>tfw Camille Paglia is fucking 70 years old
>tfw her energy hasn't diminished a bit
>tfw some day you will kiss Camille Paglia on the mouth
>>
>>7234620
I like her energy and she IS an accomplished academic. Calling out the third wave on their bullshit is a nice plus.
>>
>>7236924
>third wave
I don't think you understand what that means.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.