[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ in Space; Transsexual Thriller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: JesusChrist.png (16 KB, 424x655) Image search: [Google]
JesusChrist.png
16 KB, 424x655
My first short story.

http://www.docdroid.net/toiyu8Z/jesuschristinspace.pdf.html
>>
>JESUS CHRIST IN SPACE
MY SIDES.
>>
File: BookCoverPreview.jpg (161 KB, 817x630) Image search: [Google]
BookCoverPreview.jpg
161 KB, 817x630
>>
>>7234492
>what if I was more powerful than Jesus Christ herself

Further proof of transexuals' inherent narcissism
>>
That's a brilliant idea, finally someone is taking on religion and the myth of Jesus Christ with a wit that only otherkin folks with alternative sexual orientation have. Long overdue, cannot wait to read this.
>>
>>7234492
That's a terrible cover, fam. I know you're self-publishing but you can do better than that.
>>
File: BlackBibleCover.png (94 KB, 1133x806) Image search: [Google]
BlackBibleCover.png
94 KB, 1133x806
>>7234985
My other book is this...

http://www.docdroid.net/0C2XWgm/blackbible.pdf.html
>>
>>7235021
Ok, maybe you can't do better then. Hire someone to design covers for you because yours are godawful.
>>
File: fedora man.jpg (24 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
fedora man.jpg
24 KB, 333x333
>>7234687
I agree my fellow clever gentleman
>>
File: jesus wept.jpg (65 KB, 714x648) Image search: [Google]
jesus wept.jpg
65 KB, 714x648
>>7234457
>>7234480
>>7234687
>all this heresy
I'll pray for you, anon.
>>
Better than The Bible, tbh
>>
>a psychedelic transsexual thriller
how can a book be transsexual?
>>
>>7235165
Surprise.
Jesus is the transsexual.
>>
>The Final Supper was finished and Jesus ushered
everyone outside for a big surprise. Where was Jesus for those 3 days Peter wondered and Peter’s question was about to be answered by a saucer shaped glowing light moving towards them from the sky.
Evocative!
>Onboard the saucer were small people similar in appearance to Humans but they were grey and had no hair. One of these Greys looked at Jesus and spoke “Haldross!” a greeting.
Inventive!
>“If we are to conquer Earth and free it from the grasp of Satan we need you to improve your powers and miracles Jesus. Miracles are caused by an expedient need for paradise so the factors of a miracle are fit into place in predestined time.”
Strong character motives!
>Raine Ashford was writing a book called ‘Jesus Christ in Space’ when the book she had previously written ‘Black Bible’ flung open and a vortex opened and pulled her inside it.
"Meta"!
>"There’s some serious Master Chief shit going on in
space.” Alex exclaimed.
>The dragon screamed, “AWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR YAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRR” and flapped it’s wings, knocking over towers.
Action-packed!

Well done, OP! Looks like a real page-turner!
>>
>>7235190
So Jesus is a chick trying to be a man?
>>
File: 71pTpsxJTzL._SL1500_.jpg (135 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
71pTpsxJTzL._SL1500_.jpg
135 KB, 1500x1500
>>7235198
lel, that gives me a good idea of the story. Thanks for letting me not click the clickbait
>>
>>7235217
No, I'm blaspheming the Christian saviour by making them like me. Trying to be a chick.
>>
>>7235457
Lol'd.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.