[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so much more horrifying when children die as opposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 18223706.jpg (12 KB, 314x475) Image search: [Google]
18223706.jpg
12 KB, 314x475
Why is it so much more horrifying when children die as opposed to adults?
>>
Children are potential personified - adults are mostly wasted potential
>>
Children are innocent.
>>
Because adults are invariably pieces of shit. Children haven't reached that stage yet, they are still like animals in that they haven't the self-awareness to be really held accountable for the shitty things they do.
>>
>>7229554

people have been conditioned to believe that death is something that happens after, or as a result of, long life
>>
>>7229655
>>7229559
>>7229564
>>7229565

beautiful.
>>
because adults are faggots
>>
I don't care about children, dogs and cats. I only care about innocent herbivores tbqh
>>
>>7229565
This is the worst. Borderline pedo
>>
>>7229554
>Why is it so much more horrifying when children die as opposed to adults?
Denied opportunities. Death is scary because it's the ultimate limitation of freedom. Dying before you've had a chance to make life choices makes the lack of freedom angle that much scarier.
>>
>>7229787
So you hold childeren responsible for all they do? Or agrue that they are completely self aware? And anyone who says childeren's self awareness is similar to let's say the self awareness of a dog is a pedo?
>>
>>7229833
This, the less freedom we have in life, the less we fear death.
>>
It's not. Fuck children.
>>
because we live in a society where more equals better. where living 10 years is better than living 9 years. where most of us would be glad to see a 9 year old die over a 10 year old and most of us would automatically be happier if we made a certain amount more money every year and would face much inner turmoil over making less money each year
>>
>>7229787
it's the opposite of pedo
pedos believe that children possess the self-awareness to make life decisions
>>
>>7229787
go back to mumsnet you hysterical retard
>>
>>7229833
>>7229970
>Thinking we are ever free, at any time in our lives to actually make choices on our own
>>
society has been feminized tbh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.