[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: johngreenquote.png (3 MB, 2800x1622) Image search: [Google]
johngreenquote.png
3 MB, 2800x1622
“I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.”
>>
you do?
>>
>>7227606
Thats from infinte jest. I think.
>>
>>7227606
If you don't empathize deeply with this quote, if it doesn't strike a chord with the inner child that all of us have, then idk what the fuck you're doing on the /lit/ board, go shitpost about the ez tv you just wasted 5 hours binge watching.
>>
>>7227606
I just hate this fucker's face.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 750x500
"It's just that I learned a while ago that the best way to get people to like you is not to like them too much."
>>
File: franzendark.jpg (35 KB, 514x600) Image search: [Google]
franzendark.jpg
35 KB, 514x600
>>7227606
"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."

"I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few."
>>
>>7228592
I love this guy. I'm pretty sure he reminds young college educated women of their father, and that makes them angry
>>
File: devil pepe.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
devil pepe.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
>>7228592
>Hitler quotes
>>
File: dfw_1.jpg (16 KB, 250x396) Image search: [Google]
dfw_1.jpg
16 KB, 250x396
"We might be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."
>>
>>7227638
>If you don't empathize deeply with this quote, if it doesn't strike a chord with the inner child that all of us have, then idk what the fuck you're doing on the /lit/ board

nice bait
>>
>>7227606
'He appealed directly to the intellect. To begin with, he maintained that their genitals were for copulating with stars in the Milky Way. Their pubic hair indigo roots buried deep beneath white skin and a few strands already strong and thickenning, would grow out in order to tickle coy stardust when the rape occurred.'
>>
>>7228871
there was a thread had but ignored on [r9k] some time ago that apparently a female astronomer had started, most likely some white male posing, of course, who said something of a fetish of wanting to copulate with celestial beings, but not so much those we imagine, the anthropomorphisms of Jupiter and Mercury, the planets, but those planets themselves. Or of some other anon in some other thread who said something of being able to masturbate to the sky, in a similar way.
>>
Absolute madman.
>>
File: 1442850739395.jpg (73 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1442850739395.jpg
73 KB, 700x700
>>7227634
yep.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.