[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you sleep? What keeps you up at night?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: calvin.png (43 KB, 270x230) Image search: [Google]
calvin.png
43 KB, 270x230
Do you sleep? What keeps you up at night?
>>
my spooks
>>
anxiety and nausea
>>
My metaphorical fever
>>
monsters under my bed
>>
>>7225351
give them some trash and maybe they'll leave you alone
>>
my girlfriend
>>
Memories from when I used to go out with my ex
>>
vague feelings that there are things I should be learning or working on rather than taking care of this body
>>
File: I've seen it before.gif (495 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
I've seen it before.gif
495 KB, 500x281
>>7225327
The feeling that I am stagnant, and unable to grow as a person. I've live in my grandmother's house for the past 5 years. I don't feel like I have the skills to live on my own and I am afraid to, despite her hating me.
>>
>>7225346
Tfw prozac is making me more anxious than ever before :^) fun stuff lad
>>
>>7225327
The fear of not sleeping keeps me awake at night. Trazadone helps, but only does so much.
>>
The need to do something productive with my day. 2-3am somedays 2-4am is my reading or writing time.
>>
>>7226059
Prozac has like a 20% chance to induce psychosis so be careful.

Source: roommate had a mental breakdown and considered himself to be God and broke everything in our kitchen
>>
>>7225327
Because I'm left alone with my thoughts.
And those thoughts feed into my anxiety.

I keep meaning to try meditation but I'm always
so fucking tired at the end of the day that I just can't.
>>
Are we really here, or we just, you know, thinking we're here?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.