[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you won any awards like John Green /lit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: grid-cell-19815-1417635415-7.jpg (42 KB, 309x463) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-19815-1417635415-7.jpg
42 KB, 309x463
Why haven't you won any awards like John Green /lit/?
>>
after i'm dead my shitposts will be world famous
>>
>>7871663
It's not like I published anything.
It's a race where he already ran a lap,and I still haven't moved an inch.
I will beat him in the race,just give me more time.
t.Turtle
>>
>winning awards
>actual achievement
>thinking they are the same

I personally think JG writes what he does just to pay the bills. It's easy for him and he enjoys the process of writing, he can keep going to the bank, and he has scores of teen qt3.14s fawning over him. Why would he stop if that's why he's doing it in the first place?

It's like you don't understand that true achievement and fulfillment is an internal issue of virtue and no amount of external validation can change it.
>>
Because I've never let anyone fuck my girl.

>>7871680
OK jeb
>>
>>7871702
>Jeb

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tortoise_and_the_Hare
>>
>>7871663
Because I haven't been published yet. But someday!!!
>>
>>7871663
Because we write what we want. Not what annoying pubescent tumblrinas want.
>>
>>7871702
>he doesn't know that he's getting cucked
>>
>>7871663
Fuck that aperger, i fucking hate him.
>>
>>7872133
Maybe that's what he wants. Have you considered it was his goal all along to write books for "annoying pubescent tumblrinas" and he's been wildly successful at achieving that goal?
>>
that's it, I'm done with this spam

I'm reporting every greenespam thread from now on

I'm sure the mods will do nothing but I can hope
>>
>>7873574
That's what I was trying to convey. He wanted success, so he pandered to a fanbase. That doesn't mean he enjoys what he's written, but what it has brought him.
>>
>>7873574
>>7874172
I completely misinterpreted what you said, I didn't expect anyone on /lit/ to put JG on such a positive pedestal.
>>
>5 John Green threads
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.