[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>writers are withdrawing their nominations from the Hugos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 20
File: facepalm-picard.jpg (25 KB, 921x606) Image search: [Google]
facepalm-picard.jpg
25 KB, 921x606
>writers are withdrawing their nominations from the Hugos because they dont want to be seen to have won due to politics instead of merit
>writers are withdrawing from presenting awards due to the underhanded bloc voting
Good job neckbeards.
You ruined it.
>>
Now anon can write a gripping scifi about vote rigging and submit it uncontested.
>>
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/04/13/1376743/-Freeping-the-Hugo-Awards

this isn't just autism...
it's... advanced autism
>>
>write in campaign for Mein Kampf for all categories
>>
>>6409093
Literally who gives a fuck.
>>
>>6409240
no, we must make peace between the two camps and remind the world of Gor
>>
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SCIENCE FICTION HOLY SHIT
>>
>one of the "nominees" is literally signed to a label named "patriarchy press"

>>6409246
Apparently George Martin does.
>>
>>6409213
They literally have no evidence
It is simply an argument
It is simply that works they dont like get nominated or win, and this is proof of a conspiracy to push a liberal/left/"SJW" agenda
>>
>>6409257
another 9 are published be Castalia House which is owned by Theodore Beale, aka Vox Day
>>
>>6409265
Uh

Dude what?

The people behind it are outright saying they did it. There is no denial. This isn't an 'accusation' or 'conspiracy', the people doing it are proud about it.

You're a fucking retard. I don't give that much of a shit about this, but you're an idiot.

>>6409274
top fucking lel.

a bunch of trailer trash writing for impotent white male conservative readers to jack off to over strong white male protagonists overcoming the evil spacejews/niggers/future liberals.
>>
>>6409265
Either that or you're totally illiterate and couldn't read what's happening, since you seem to think it's about people pushing a 'liberal' agenda when in fact it's people trying to push anti-liberal, anti-sjw shit.
>>
>>6409248
> we must make peace between the two camps

fuck no. I say we arm them then send them out to the desert to fight each other. Then we carpet bomb the desert. Then bury any survivors.
>>
>>6409282
I think you misunderstand, it is the rightwing nuts with no evidence at all merely an argument that works they dont like are nominated or win
>>
>>6409292
>thats the joke.jpg
there is no sort of plot or agenda or conspiracy at all, that is simply what the nuts are seeing in works they dislike being popular
>>
>>6409307
The survivors will be the strongest of the strong.

We keep them, and use them.

>>6409310
Isn't that self-evident? Why would it even need to be mentioned that these quacks are delusional retards?
>>
SF has had gender and race and identity for decades
why the sudden fits of hysteria?
>>
File: chumps.jpg (135 KB, 720x562) Image search: [Google]
chumps.jpg
135 KB, 720x562
what sort of insular, isolated fool fed a daily diet of the right wing noise machine convincing you everyones out to get you and you are right and in the silent majority do you have to be to interpret works you dont like winning as the sole evidence necessary of a secret agenda??
>>
Reminder that Orson Scott Card won Hugo awards years ago despite the fact he's a crackpot right-wing religious Mormon nutjob who wants to make homosexuality illegal.

Checkmate Vox Day, you scumbag piece of shit.
>>
Best make peace with the right wing. They're going to be running things for a while.
>>
>>6409370
Thankfully they are equally adept at tearing themselves down from the inside as they are at tearing down the opposition, and are rife with schisms and internal problems. Also they happen to be a black-hole of personality, charisma and any kind of leadership whatsoever at the moment, with zero individual figures that anyone really recognizes or respects. They've manipulated the situation to their benefit, but they've simultaneously undermined their ability to take advantage of the opportunity.
>>
>>6409360
So the Hugos have always been right wing. What's all the pissing and moaning about if right wingers got nominated?
>>
>>6409386
Da fuq?
>>
>>6409093
Hugo Awards are a shit anyway.

>b-but now we wont know who wrote the best fantasy novel last year!!!
>>
>>6409401
by that logic all awards are shit.

which, they are.

but they also shouldn't be used as a petty socio-political platform to push some impotent faggots agenda
>>
if bourgeois liberals stopped ACTUALLY giving affirmative action laurels to low quality works based on identity, maybe it would be less easy for conservatives to convince people thats its something they have to 'fight against'.
>>
>>6409411
Examples.
>>
Hugo awards are worthless since the 80s.
>>
>>6409418
http://polycentric.csupomona.edu/2015/04/national-book-award-finalist-claudia-rankine-to-speak-on-campus/#.VS8eXJNdvR4
>>
>>6409441
heres a link with excerpts
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2015/apr/23/claudia-rankine-new-way-writing-about-race/
>>
>>6409441
national book award =/= hugo awards

You do know that, right?
>>
>>6409282
>The people behind it are outright saying they did it. There is no denial. This isn't an 'accusation' or 'conspiracy', the people doing it are proud about it.
Nothing was rigged and nothing wrong was done you fucking retard. No rules were broken, only your completely imaginary, made-up """""""rules""""""" about what is fair.
>>
>>6409441
>>6409445
what does this have to do with science fiction?
>>
NO RULES OR ETHICAL CODES WERE BROKEN
>>
>>6409464
>bloc voting to push a fringe minority view
Its about Ethics.
>>
>>6409476
>Its about Ethics.
No rules were broken, and they don't have to honor your "ethics". Stop throwing shitfits, pleb
>>
>>6409093
Is there any actual proof?
I mean, a recording of the judges saying that they support someone because of its political views?
>>
>>6409488
>gamergate cucks get mad about m-muh ethics in journalism
>these toddlers take a big messy shit in their diapers and start violating ethics
>"we don't have to honor your ethics"
lmfao

i didn't realize any of that ilk were actually literate enough to use 4chan
>>
>>6409468
>or ethical codes
it is deceitful and underhanded, it violates the spirit of the award
>>
>>6409488
>>6409476
>>6409464
Delicious salt
>>
>>6409164
all acroding to keikaku[1]

[1]the plan
>>
>>6409093
xlations:
>>writers are withdrawing their nominations from the Hugos because they dont want to be seen to have won due to politics instead of merit
Writers are withdrawing their nominations because either they hate white men or because they're afraid of the cultural zeitgeist
>>writers are withdrawing from presenting awards due to the underhanded bloc voting
Writers are withdrawing because fans of an author voted for that author
>Good job neckbeards.
I'm an angry SJW who is tired of white men controlling everything
>You ruined it.
You stole my euphoric, self-loathing emotions!
>>
>>6409497
I regret giving you attention, but what on earth does "gamergate" have to do with this?
>>
>>6409445
>>6409441
>a finalist - not even a winner
>for a "national book award"
>of poetry
wow you sure showed us a bunch of great examples... er, example

>>6409506
So much cucked sissydick white male

>>6409509
>this was orchestrated by vox day
are you literally illiterate?
>>
>>6409497
>>gamergate cucks get mad about m-muh ethics in journalism
I'm not a gamergate cuck, I've always hated "video game journalism" because it's always been fucking retarded

None of them should have jobs, also they're fucking retarded to push SJW agendas onto a reactionary crowd
>lmfao

>i didn't realize any of that ilk were actually literate enough to use 4chan
As long as we're arguing against spooks, HOW FUCKING DARE you vote for Hitler? You voted for Hitler, you Hitler-voting faggot Hitler-voter.
>>
>>6409513
>vox day
Okay, and what is the connection to "gamergate"? He doesn't seem to have anything to do with video games.
>>
>>6409493
Hugos dont have judges, it is a popular award
And no, there is no proof whatsoever of any sort of agenda to promote a liberal/leftwing/"SJW" bias in the awards
SF has always been liberal/left with a libertarian streak
SF has been writing about race and gender and sex and identity for decades

Whats happening is a couple of obscure low selling rightwing authors have gotten it into their heads that they're not popular because there is a liberal plot to squash conservative views
Tthey have not won and works they dont like or written by the kind of people they dont like have won is all the proof they need

Last years winner was a space opera
The year before that, a Star Trek parody
And before that, a mary sue fantasy

If some winners or nominees are women or minorities, well thats because a lot of women and minorities write SF and who knows maybe they write about things SF readers like??
>>
>>6409499
>it is deceitful and underhanded, it violates the spirit of the award
This is the exact argument leveraged against the Nazis at Nuremberg, it was a way to execute them for war crimes but also to avoid being hypocritical in face of the U.S.'s war crimes later on. They violated the "spirit", the made-up ghost you appeal to, while you always abide by the "spirit", because the "spirit" of honesty honestly reflects your desires.
>>
>>6409513
>wow you sure showed us a bunch of great examples... er, example
which has nothing to do with the Hugos or SF
>>
>>6409513
>So much cucked sissydick white male
YEAH LOL 100% ME! Holy fuck are you Nostradamus or something?
>>
File: 1389214219532.png (383 KB, 759x582) Image search: [Google]
1389214219532.png
383 KB, 759x582
>giving a shit about science fiction
>>
The classical liberal view is that a work can have literary merit independent of its political message, if any.

Marxists and fascists, though otherwise diametrically opposed, agree that the political message in a work is the sole determinant of its merit. Even an apolitical work, by its lack of the favored message, can show itself to be problematic and thus inferior.

So we have one bloc of Hugo voters supporting treacly fanfic-tier writing for its themes of exploring societal oppression, and another bloc supporting functionally illiterate ranting because SHIT GOES BOOM SUCK IT LIBTARDS, and nobody actually votes for anything with a readable story. And the award passes into meaninglessness. So it goes.
>>
>>6409509
Larry Correia and Theodore Beale went to them and told them lies about "SJW" invading science fiction and signed them up to bloc vote for their slate of nominees
>>
>>6409523
it has to do with literature in general, which is what i said in my first post. if liberal academics stopped overrating shit writing to fulfill diversity quotas then conservatives would have a harder time convincing people its something they need to fight against.
>>
>>6409519
>im defending this position by equating it to the mistreatment of the nazis
thanks for the laugh
>>6409516
http://prntscr.com/6uamox
do you know who that even is?
>>
>>6409518
>low selling
and in the literary world is the equivalent of being low test
>>
>>6409518
>And no, there is no proof whatsoever of any sort of agenda to promote a liberal/leftwing/"SJW" bias in the awards
Sure there is, depending on your criteria for "proof". Generally speaking, your criteria always nominally apply to everyone, but somehow people always manage to make very general rules apply to their own benefit. Funny how that always happens.

>Whats happening is a couple of obscure low selling rightwing authors have gotten it into their heads that they're not popular because there is a liberal plot to squash conservative views
Who have a fanbase large and devoted enough to vote for them. Wow, surely a voter with a large fanbase shouldn't win awards.
>>
>>6409518
Holy shit kek.
Fucking internet rightwing retards. They are giving the right wing a bad name.
>>
>>6409534
>we have to hijack the hugos because of another entirely unrelated award
>>
>>6409535
>thanks for the laugh
>maybe if I posture harder, I'll pressure other people into winning the debate through humiliation and ostracization!

keep posturing
>>
>>6409531
This.
>>
>>6409542
>They are giving the right wing a bad name.
Too bad rightwing doesn't belong to you, kek, and too bad your opinions don't mean a shit.
>>
>>6409548
Bruh
You literally
just used
the nuremburg trials - and how the nazis where the -victims-
as your argument
you can't
be
more
retarded
>>
>>6409556
Who do you think you are?
Are you one of the authors who are sperging over this?
>>
>>6409531
>implying SJW's aren't invading science fiction

lel kek and you accuse right wingers of biased sight?
>>
>>6409541
>Sure there is, depending on your criteria for "proof"
time and time again I ask for proof on forum after forum, the evidence is nothing more than "a woman/african american/liberal/leftwing author was nominated or won - what more proof do you need

>Generally speaking, your criteria always nominally apply to everyone, but somehow people always manage to make very general rules apply to their own benefit. Funny how that always happens.

chortle into your neck when you have evidence

>Who have a fanbase large and devoted enough to vote for them. Wow, surely a voter with a large fanbase shouldn't win awards.

They did not simply vote for them, they voted for a list they provided for every category
>>
>>6409561
Maybe you if you "lel" and "kek" some more people won't think you're butthurt.
>>
>>6409541
>large fanbase
Then... um... how come these "authors" hardly sell and no one has ever heard of them?
If they have "fanbases"....
>>
>>6409558
I never said Nazis were victims--

bruh

--I said the United States used it as a charge against them, but violated the "spirit" clearly themselves, the term "spirit" is always made-up catchall for you to be right by merit of the spirit, you stupid faggot

A writer got his fans to vote for him in an honest election, don't be mad because you suck at democracy.

>>6409560
No, I'm an unbiased contributor who wants you cucks to shut up and stop being buttblasted that some dude won an award. Stop caring about the award and this whole "problem" vanishes

If you truly care about this, you're a pathetic faggot who cares about really trivial things
>>
>>6409556
>Too bad rightwing doesn't belong to you
like SF doesn't belong to some angry rightwingers
>>
>>6409567
>time and time again I ask for proof on forum after forum
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, retard

>the evidence is nothing more than "a woman/african american/liberal/leftwing author was nominated or won - what more proof do you need
It's a tightly wrapped conspiracy, but it's clearly there

>chortle into your neck when you have evidence
I do

>They did not simply vote for them, they voted for a list they provided for every category
Still: No violation of the rules, only your made-up "spirit"
>>
>>6409577
>vehemently argues with us
>"stop caring about this trivial thing!"

>democracy
>in a nomination-type deal where you buy the right to nominate candidates, not actually vote - and not everyone gets to vote
You don't even know what democracy *is*
>>
>>6409546
i dont care about the hugos, im saying that in a way liberals have made their bed with this case.
>>
File: John_C_Wright.jpg (36 KB, 292x234) Image search: [Google]
John_C_Wright.jpg
36 KB, 292x234
This is John C. Wright
one of the obscure little heard of authors whose work has been inundated into the Hugos this year
He is a born again christian who believes there is a Gay Agenda in everything, a snappy dresser, meticulous beard grower, and euphoric fedora tipper
>>
>>6409577
>cucks
>buttblasted
>faggot
/b/ pls.
Also, nobody cares about the Hugo awards. It's just that those fags are shouting really loud.
>>
>>6409576
>Then... um... how come these "authors" hardly sell and no one has ever heard of them?
>I haven't heard of them, therefore they aren't popular

I like every one of those authors
>>6409568
I'm not butthurt, I'm euphoric about winning this debate agaisnt you hacks
>>
>>6409586
> im saying that in a way liberals have made their bed with this case.
well no they haven't because thats got nothing to do with it
you might as well be blaming "liberals" because you stubbed your toe getting out of bed this morning and use that as an excuse to burn down the house of your old boss
>>
>>6409591
toptroll, 10/10

>>6409587
ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaah
>>
>>6409587
This can't be real.
>>
>>6409585
>>in a nomination-type deal where you buy the right to nominate candidates, not actually vote - and not everyone gets to vote

Welcome to America faggot, we've been running the country this way for decades. Just get your head out of your ass and learn what real world politics are.

>>6409590
>implying I don't exclusively browse /lit/

ayy lmao
>>
File: johncwright_gaypanic.jpg (354 KB, 960x1387) Image search: [Google]
johncwright_gaypanic.jpg
354 KB, 960x1387
>>6409587
>>
I'm surprised this hasn't been more of an issue. Scifi has always had a libertarian/white/manchild streak
>>
File: laughing tyrone.jpg (2 KB, 105x121) Image search: [Google]
laughing tyrone.jpg
2 KB, 105x121
>>6409587
>>6409605
My sides are in orbit.

It's like someone did all of this on purpose.
>>
no one cares about nerd drama
>>
>>6409587
>a fat, old, white male wearing a trenchcoat and literally tipping a fedora
I could not have imagined a more fitting image.
>>
File: 0.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>6409598
Its real and its happening

>insisting on wearing a hat while indoors
>>
>>6409605
Oh my God, I had no idea they were putting gays on SCIFI now too?

The liberal agenda is all-encompassing, fucking JEWS
>>
>>6409408
>a petty socio-political platform to push some impotent faggots agenda
and that's not what all award shows already are?
>>
File: thats the joke.jpg (35 KB, 452x339) Image search: [Google]
thats the joke.jpg
35 KB, 452x339
>>6409610
they did
>>
File: samuel-delany.jpg (167 KB, 1279x851) Image search: [Google]
samuel-delany.jpg
167 KB, 1279x851
>>6409616
>Oh my God, I had no idea they were putting gays on SCIFI now too?
>>
File: 1428734450661.png (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1428734450661.png
26 KB, 640x480
>>6409408
>by that logic all awards are shit.
>which, they are.
awards only mean shit if anyone values them

in truth, nobody values any award that goes to niggers and women, because they're worthless people

Here I award everyone in this thread: the cuck award, for being the biggest cucks
>>
>>6409614
I used to know a neckbeard who would insist on wearing his trilby, proper fedoras are hard to get, indoors
the man stank
>>
>>6409614
God fucking damnit.
>neckbeard
>and a fucking fedora
It's like poetry.
>>
>>6409587
>the entire debate shuts down as EVERYONE devolves into hysterical laughter at this shitlord
>>
Hugo awards are just popularity contests. Its like letting IMDB choose the best films of the year.
>>
>>6409641
>shitlord
>shitlord
did you really just

>>>/tumblr/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfO0raZlMCQ
>>
>>6409627
This guy is pretty nuts tbh
>>
>>6409093
If the Hugos can get gamed this easily then they deserve to be ruined.
>>
File: Burns snrub.jpg (28 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
Burns snrub.jpg
28 KB, 500x363
>>6409587
>3 of the 5 novella nominations
>1 short story nomination
>1 related work nomination
>Transhuman and Subhuman: Essays on Science Fiction and Awful Truth
>>
File: fed313.jpg (237 KB, 625x834) Image search: [Google]
fed313.jpg
237 KB, 625x834
>>6409646
>abandoned atheism for christianity
*tips fedora*

literally every /lit/ christposter right here
>>
>>6409445
>Rankine’s “Citizen” delves into blatant and subtle forms of racism, touching on topics ranging from stereotypes about black women to Hurricane Katrina to the Trayvon Martin shooting case.
>Professor Aaron DeRosa is teaching Rankine’s “Citizen” for the first time this quarter. His students in English 205, a class on black literature in the U.S. dubbed “A Literary History of Ferguson, Missouri,” and English 456, a 20th-century American literature class titled “Bare Life and the Militarization of the United States,” are reading the book, which combines prose, poems, images and essays.

/pol/ is always right.
>>
File: dfw.png (187 KB, 291x293) Image search: [Google]
dfw.png
187 KB, 291x293
I'm confused /lit/.
So people are complaining because a right-wing author won? Or are right-wing authors complaining that they didn't won because of liberals?
>>
>>6409644
would you prefer I call him an edgelord?
>>
File: 3tM9vhm.png (346 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
3tM9vhm.png
346 KB, 500x380
>>6409667
I'd prefer you not make any posts at all, actually.
>>
>>6409665
what does this have to do with science fiction and the hugos?
>>
>>6409666
Right-wingers did something mildly unethical (but completely within the rules) and left-wingers won't shut the fuck up about it, making a much larger deal out of *nothing* just because they hate right wingers that much
>>
>>6409655
I'm sure they'll change the method for nominations after this, it's just that they're stuck with it this time.

>>6409666
Both. Nice trips.

Reasonable people are upset that a fringe quack got his crackpot followers to gang-vote for a bunch of literary hacks because they believe the homos are evil and the only reason they don't normally win awards is because there's a conspiracy against them - when in reality they don't win awards because no one but a handful of weird zealots by their rags.
>>
>>6409666
>So people are complaining because a right-wing author won?
Voting hasn't happened yet.
These are the nominees
The nominees are plolitically skewered because of:
>Or are right-wing authors complaining that they didn't won because of liberals?
And in their insular worldview they could have only won through deceit, that they might not be as popular or interesting and other people are simply doesn't factor into the equation
>>
>>6409666
both, satan-tan. this is what makes this threads so stupid.
>>
>>6409587
(on hearing Terry Pratchett discuss voluntary euthanasia)
>It is not the author who appalled me, it was the audience, including myself.
>I sat and listened to pure evil being uttered in charming accents accentuated by droll witticism, and I did not stand up, and I did not strike the old man who uttered them across the mouth: and when he departed, everyone stood and gave him an ovation, even though he had done nothing in his life aside from entertain their idle afternoons. Only I did not stand, being too sick at heart. I did nothing, I said nothing. Was this Christian humility on my part, or merely the cowardice of the silence good men which allows evil men to triumph?
>Had he never said a word, that audience would have been the same: a plowed and fertile topsoil ready to receive any seed, so long as the herb it grows mounts and becomes the tree of death, and the juice of its fruit ferment to venom.
>>
>>6409678
>>6409680
>>6409688

Top kek. So just a normal internet fight.
>>
>>6409689
Edgelord
d
g
e
l
o
r
d
>>
>>6409680
>and the only reason they don't normally win awards is because there's a conspiracy against them
No, actually, this is YOUR argument, verbatim, retard.
>>
>>6409689
There are no words.

That last line.. I could not envision a greater self-parody. Every word is exactly what you'd expect that kind of idiot to write.

>>6409704
Yeah, because they've got such a big fanbase, right? The fanbase that buys all those books of theirs, right?
>>
File: lucas in computer.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lucas in computer.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
/lit/, this is just too funny.
A bunch of people whining over something irrelevant and a fedora tipper on the other side.
It's poetic.
>>
>>6409710
What are you even talking about? You're literally saying a black, gay author didn't win an award because of a white racist conspiracy against her. Literally, THAT'S your argument, retard, stop accusing the other of it.
>>
>>6409720
Wait.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

I haven't once been talking about whatever woman was mentioned regarding the National Book Award.

The fuck are you even smoking?

In fact, no one is saying that. No one has ever said that. You're either totally illiterate you or you're just purposefully misconstruing everything being said because your position is completely indefensible.
>>
>>6409689
he sure is a master of purple prose and hand wringing
>>
>>6409730
Yes, you've articulated almost the exact thing you should be told in regards to this whole thing. Your position is indefensible and your arguments are fallacious. I win.
>>
>>6409744
10/10 you had us going for a good while
>>
File: grasping at straws.jpg (6 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
grasping at straws.jpg
6 KB, 231x218
>>6409704
>No, actually, this is YOUR argument, verbatim, retard.
They have no evidence
They simply argue "a work written by a woman with gender neutral terminology won - its a conspiracy!"
That is literally all they have
>>
>>6409751
I sure did. But seriously though, it would be awesome to stop bumping these retarded Hugo threads, it's a retarded topic and literally no one who's not dogmatically for or against the right wing cares.
>>
>>6409753
About as solid as "A WORK WRITTEN BY A SWM WON - ITS A CONSPIRACY"

Fucking hypocrite
>>
>>6409720
>STILL going on about the National Book Award
See whats going is, asshat here cant argue about SF or the Hugos so he is going to drag the discussion kicking and screaming into an entirely unrelated topic and proceed to demolish that
>>
File: strawman.jpg (33 KB, 389x340) Image search: [Google]
strawman.jpg
33 KB, 389x340
>>6409757
debate the topic at hand, stop going off on a tangent
>>
>>6409764
That is the topic at hand, cuck

>>6409758
>kicking and screaming

just like you about a completely legitimate vote?
>>
>>6409772
>That is the topic at hand, cuck
National Book Award is not the topic
>>
File: 1393519168153.jpg (50 KB, 437x359) Image search: [Google]
1393519168153.jpg
50 KB, 437x359
>>6409779
>Book awards are not related to book awards
>>
>>6409797
National Book Award =/= Hugo Award
>>
>>6409797
Why not make a new thread for the National Book Award since you feel so strongly you have to derail other threads to talk about it?
>>
>>6409797
this sort of literal thinking, belligerent insistence on his way, incapability to discern nuance, unaware of the effect his behaviour has on others - it is the hallmark of autism and their lack of social mores
>>
File: heavy_reaction.png (141 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
heavy_reaction.png
141 KB, 256x256
>>6409812
>>6409817
>>6409832
>breaking logic this hard because you don't like what logically follows as fact

how does it feel to be so delusional you can't function, libtards? still relying on those bamaphones to browse 4chan?
>>
>>6409846
>breaking logic this hard because you don't like what logically follows as fact
I've never read anything stupider than this on /lit/
>>
>>6409949
you don't read your own posts?
>>
>>6409846
yeah you're just a fucking idiot
>>
OP is a fucking retard
>>
>>6409519
holy mother of god
>>
>>6409577
>faggots
>cucks
>buttblasted
>nazis
>retarded drivel
all in one post!
congrats! please pick up your 4chan meme award at the front desk.
>>
File: doubleface.jpg (76 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
doubleface.jpg
76 KB, 750x600
>>6409583
>It's a tightly wrapped conspiracy, but it's clearly there
>>
>>6409464
I like how when someone puts a million quotation marks you can tell they're incredibly angry because they know they're wrong.
>>
Fuck off, Reddit.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.