[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I became an avid reader like three months ago and I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Pepe.jpg (22 KB, 463x325) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
22 KB, 463x325
I became an avid reader like three months ago and I can't stop. I stopped watching tv and I don't spend much time on 4chan anymore.

Here's how I did it.

-Remember the average person reads like zero books a year. If you read 5 pages a day, you are 5 pages above the average person

-Don't force yourself to read. Commit to read 5 pages a day. I swear after three days you'll feel like reading more and after a month or so you should be reading 50-100 pages a day for pleasure

-Read various books at the same time. When I grab a difficult book or one that makes me sleepy I grab another and switch. This should refresh your head. Keep them thematically different. I read economics and fiction.

-It isn't a race. Reading slowly won't make you sleepy that fast. Try to acknowledge what books are for you to read fast and which aren't.

-Buy the physical copies. When you get the books from your own money you'll feel the need to read them to avoid the feel of wasting your money.

-Start with books highly discussed here so you feel motivated to discuss.
>>
Holy shit can someone just sticky this for fucks sake, it's good advice and all but do we really need a new thread every time it dies, if so just sticky the cunt thank you good night
>>
File: 1427669619191.png (72 KB, 319x211) Image search: [Google]
1427669619191.png
72 KB, 319x211
I became a pope like three years ago and I can't stop. I stopped riding the metro and I don't spend much time in my country anymore.

Here's how I did it.

-Remember the average pope condemns like zero sex abusers a year. If you deal with 5 a day, you are 5 condemnations above the average pope

-Don't force yourself to meet with poor people. Commit to washing the feet of 5 bums a day. I swear after three days you'll feel like washing more and after a month or so you should be washing 50-100 feet a day for pleasure

-Be nice to various degenerate groups at the same time. When I'm attacked by a difficult lobbying group of "Women should be Priests" degenerates or a tired argument from England about why "Being Gay is Okay" that makes me sleepy I start being nice to another and switch. This should refresh your head. Keep them thematically different. I support non-practicing homosexuals and moral atheists.

-It isn't a race. Being holy won't make you into the next saint that fast. Try to acknowledge what actions are for you to condemn and which aren't.

-Sell the physical copies of everything you own. When you give the things from your own money you'll feel like you're actually helping the world instead of making it a shittier place.

-Start with issues highly discussed in America and degenerate Europe so you feel motivated to help turn them to the light.
>>
>>6352554
Saints perform miracles and this is one of them.
>>
I became an avid shitposter like three months ago and I can't stop. I stopped reading books and I don't spend much time off of 4chan anymore.

Here's how I did it.

-Remember the average person posts like zero shit threads a year. If you post 5 threads a day, you are 5 threads above the average person

-Don't force yourself to shitpost. Commit to post 5 threads a day. I swear after three days you'll feel like posting more and after a month or so you should be shitposting 50-100 threads a day for pleasure

-Post on various boards at the same time. When I go on an incoherent rant or a board that makes me angry I go on another and switch. This should refresh your head. Keep them thematically different. I post "I became an avid reader like three months ago and I can't stop" and Ayn Rand threads.

-It isn't a race. Posting slowly won't make you a shittier person that fast. Try to acknowledge what boards are for you to shitpost all over and which aren't.

-Buy a timer so you know when to shitpost throughout the day. When you get the timers from your own money you'll feel the need to shitpost often to avoid the feel of wasting your money.

-Start with shitposts highly discussed (John Green, Tao Lin, the list goes on) here so you feel motivated to shitpost.
>>
>>6352554

holy shit 10/10
>>
>>6352561
>no yellow pepe

You had one job.
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (56 KB, 463x325) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
56 KB, 463x325
I became an avid wageslave like three months ago and I can't stop. I stopped being depressed and I don't spend much time off of 4chan anymore.

Here's how I did it.

-Remember the NEET person works like zero days a year. If you work 5 hours a day, you are 5 hours above the average person

-Don't force yourself to work all day. Commit to work 5 hours a day. I swear after three days you'll feel like working more and after a month or so you should be working 5-10 hours a day for pleasure

-Work through various jobs at the same time. When I grab a difficult job or one that makes me tired I grab another and switch. This should refresh your head. Keep them thematically different. I work on retail and as an office junior.

-It isn't a race. Working half-assing it won't make you tired that fast. Try to acknowledge what jobs are for you to work whole-assing it and which aren't.

-Buy a camera photo. When you get photos from your own job you'll feel the need to post them on Facebook to avoid the feel of wasting your time in meaningless bullshit. This will impress your friends

-Start with jobs highly discussed here so you feel motivated to shit on 4chan NEETs.
>>
File: crusader_by_dome0802-d4aee1j.jpg (11 KB, 284x200) Image search: [Google]
crusader_by_dome0802-d4aee1j.jpg
11 KB, 284x200
I became an avid crusader like three months ago and I can't stop. I stopped watching tv and I don't spend much time on 4chan anymore.

Here's how I did it.

-Remember the average person slays like zero heretics a year. If you murder 5 muslims a day, you are 5 muslims above the average peasant

-Don't force yourself to crusade. Commit to raiding 5 infidel camps a day. I swear after three days you'll feel like crusading more and after a month or so you should be burning 50-100 pagan babies a day for pleasure

-Attack various societies at the same time. When I assault a powerful cult or one that makes me sinful I grab another and switch. This should refresh your heart. Keep them ethnically different. I prefer muslims and gnostics.

-It isn't a race. Marching slowly won't make you sleepy that fast. Try to acknowledge what cults are for you to exterminate fast and which aren't.

-Burn the physical copies of their religious texts. When you get the books from your own raids you'll feel the need to burn them to avoid the feel of transgressing against God.

-Start with infidels highly discussed here so you feel motivated to murder.
>>
I became an avid Nietzsche like three months ago and I can't stop. I stopped following the herd and I don't spend much time in church anymore.

Here's how I did it.

-Remember the average person achieves the übermensch ideal like zero times a year. If you achieve 5 ubers a day, you are 5 ubers above the average person

-Don't force yourself to have values. Try out 5 new values a day. I swear after three days you'll feel more uber and after a month or so you should be trying 50-100 values a day for pleasure

-Achieve various goals at the same time. When I find a difficult struggle or one that scares me I grab both and try. This should strengthen you. Keep them thematically different. I climb mountains and write the best books.

-It isn't a hierarchy. Try to acknowledge what values are for you to achieve and which aren't.

-Start with values highly discussed here so you feel motivated to discuss.
>>
>>6352577
>Buy a camera photo
>>
I love this meme

mods sticky pls
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 245x320
I became an avid egoist like three months ago and I can't stop. I stopped acting morally and I don't spend much time on spooks anymore.

Here's how I did it.

-Remember the average person believea in like 5 new spooks a year. If you reject spooks, you are 5 spooks below the average person

-Don't force yourself to amoralism. Commit to abandon 5 morals a day. I swear after three days you'll feel more creative and after a month or so your nothing should be abandoning 50-100 spooks a day for pleasure

-Abandon various spooks at the same time. When I work on a difficult spook or one that makes me sleepy I grab another and switch. This should refresh your head. Keep them thematically different. I abandoned the categorical imperative and equality.

-It isn't a race. Despookifying slowly won't make you sleepy that fast. Try to acknowledge what is for you and what isn't.

-Accept only the physical. When you get the spooks from your own Geist you'll feel the need to accept them to avoid the feel of wasting your time.

-Start with spooks highly discussed here so you feel motivated to get rid of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 500x889) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 500x889
I became an avid /pol/ user like three months ago and I can't stop. I stopped watching Zionist media and I don't spend much time on zuckerjewbook anymore.

Here's how I did it.

-Remember the average person reads like five books a year. If you read 0 pages a day, you are 0 pages less blue pulled than the average person

-Don't force yourself to hate niggers. Commit to read 5 racebaiting posts a day. I swear after three days you'll feel like culture is degenerating more and after a month or so you should be posting 50-100 race statistics a day for pleasure

-Troll various liberals at the same time. When I debate a difficult feminist or one that makes me sleepy I grab a nigger and switch. This should refresh your head. Keep them thematically different. I debate economics and politics

-White is a superior race. Accepting slowly won't make you racist that fast. Try to acknowledge what races are superior and which aren't.

-Buy the physical copies of Mein Kampf and the Turner Diaries. When you get the books from your own money you'll feel the need to read them to avoid the feel of wasting your money.

-Start with topics highly discussed here so you feel motivated to discuss.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.