[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 13:20 in my time zone and I literally did nothing since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
It's 13:20 in my time zone and I literally did nothing since I woke up. My hangover isn't even that hard. I neither wrote shit yesterdey.
Encourage me to write after lunch, /lit/
>>
>>7753594
read instead. isolate yourself completely, and pore over an idolized author. do this for 3 weeks. then, write. write something, and gaze in awe at your newfound ability. next, go back to that same author, and pore over that same work until you know it by heart, 1 entire year for one book. dream it, breathe it, eat it and shit it. now. write something, and notice how easily your mind is framed by that author, every word is one of his, every thought a continuation of his. write and write and write until you lose sight of him, and you'll notice that you have something new.
>>
>>7753594
alternatively, after the first year is up, forego the writing, and then move on to another single book and repeat the process. when i say isolated, you must remain completely alone, hear no one, speak to no one, become a monk, essentially. do nothing but read the book over and over again until every bit of meaning and prose washes over you.
>>
>>7753594

what you write will never be read by anyone
>>
Hello, fellow continental European.

You seem to be a lazy fuck and have a lack of self-control. (As seen in the fact that you are unable to write anything and use this board.) I know that feel. You have to fix this yourself. Reading posts written by some degenerates from the other side of the globe won't help you.

external motivation < internal motivation
>>
>>7753601
vaginismus detected
>>
>>7753622
>never been in solitary confinement for 1 year
>>
>>7753594

>Encourage me to write after lunch, /lit/

No, maybe you should kill yourself instead
>>
>>7753594
>lunch at 14:00?
>spaniard?
>>
>>7753638
>spaniard?
That's it.
Today I'll take lunch at 15:00 if not later I guess
>>
>>7753594
When did you wake up? You're making me nervous here. I didn't do anything either but I didn't realize that was worrisome.
>>
>>7753654
Then "Que aproveche la comida". I'm spaniard as well, and also trying to get the engine started, writing. Where you from?
>>
>>7753661
Maybe at 11:00 or so. Clear mind, no headache, nothing to do, a developing short story, I can't complain. But I'm just sitting here like a lazy fuck.
>>7753665
Thanks, compadre. I'm from Asturias. Where you from? How long you been writing?
>>
>>7753675
Murcia (that fucking wasteland that no one ever remembers in Spain). I've been writing pretty much since I was 13 but now I'm taking this seriously, I mean, actually developing something large.
>>
>>7753813
Damn, acho. Keep it going mane. Sometimes there are spanish critique threads con escasa afluencia in here, but maybe you could post some of your writing there some day. Present yourself as the guy from Murcia and I'll check your shiet.
>>
File: another-earth.jpg (153 KB, 1280x692) Image search: [Google]
another-earth.jpg
153 KB, 1280x692
>>7753910
I will, soon.
>>
Nobodies here to baby you nor cares
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.