[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
opinions? will I become a hero by the time I finish reading this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: cover.png (55 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
55 KB, 384x512
opinions? will I become a hero by the time I finish reading this? up to page 40 seems good so far.
>>
>>7723902
It's just copy paste
>>
File: 1442838277947.jpg (4 MB, 4298x3165) Image search: [Google]
1442838277947.jpg
4 MB, 4298x3165
It's a mix of pseudo-academic writing and ideological craziness. His "history of Cultural Marxism" is laughable, his sources are dubious at best and he mostly just copy-pastes entire articles and blog posts.

What's more interesting is reading about his proposed future utopia, where he goes into an insane amount of detail. Even going so far as to personally design the uniforms and emblems of every proposed civilian and military ranks.

His "Tips and Tricks" section on performing the most effective terrorist attacks is also highly entertaining as he goes into explicit detail on various "scenarios". My favourites were the "Human tank" attack and "Bring a flamethrower to parliament" plan.
>>
>>7726289

It was the first book I ever read

The end bit, which is more of a diary of the auto process is brilliant especially his paranoia of police.
>>
>>7723902
>up to page 40
that is pasta from from here:
http://editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.