[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Storytime /lit/, This is my first time ever coming here and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: SEJnLmg.jpg (239 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
SEJnLmg.jpg
239 KB, 1200x1000
Storytime /lit/,

This is my first time ever coming here and I guess I just want to share a neat little story that you are a part of.

2 and a half years ago or so I was spending every day on [s4s], then a quite young board on 4chan (and at the height of it's quality I might add) and the frequency of my posts and perhaps the amount of thought I used to put into them then did bring me some considerable notoriety for my association with [s4s].

During sometime in 2013 I was doxxed and my grandma's address (the house I was staying at) was posted and circulated a bit for a couple weeks and then fizzled away. The only thing I received in the mail was a letter from another [s4s] user, one who I would even go as far as to call a best friend as far as anonymous/pseudonymous interaction goes. It was a poem-

At the edge of town there is a gorge,
On a cliff overlooking that gorge is a tree
And this tree bears many fruits, none of them the same.
I grew on this tree, overlooking the gorge;
Today I will fall onto the sharp rocks
That line the bottom.
My skin will split, exposing wasps and stones and rotted mold,
The dirt and rocks will be stained bright with juice.
I hope you won’t see me like that.

I hope the birds and ants strip my flesh
Until all that’s left is the gleaming white pit.
I hope you plant me
Someplace I can be reborn and grow my own tree,
My own fruit,
To drop on the ground,
Where they can open up hearts of their own onto the sharp, red rocks.
continued...
>>
So I keep the poem (titled "Fig") and read it fondly from time to time, I even sent a poem of my own back to the return address. A few months later I has been spending alot of time working with acoustic guitar and writing songs for [s4s] albums that were being created at the time. Around this time I reread the poem that was sent to me and it really had a profound effect on me.

I felt like I understood it in a way I hadn't before, it had a voice so to speak and I could hear it. I began to make up chords I had never used before, in progressions I had not thought of before and singing the words over them. Over the course of one night I turned "Fig" into a song and recorded it.

I submitted it for the next [s4s] album and it was the second to last track and it got alot of positive reception. I credited my [s4s] friend (who has a name that i will not say to protect his anonymity) as having written the words. Though he never stated that the poem was written by him in the hand-written letter of it sent to my grandma's house in the mail, I assumed it for sure was his and he went with it.

https://soundcloud.com/captainkek/fig
>>
Fast forward to somewhat present day.

I often perform at open mics and pretty much anywhere that someone let's me get onstage and one of my favorite songs to play and sing is "Fig" it touches people and everyone relates to it.

I received this message into my inbox on Soundcloud a couple weeks ago.

Hey,

This is *******. I didn't write "fig" I stole it from somebody on /lit/. I said a lot of lies, especially lies to flatter myself/make myself look good. I'm sorry. Places on the internet such as 4chan contribute to moral and spiritual bankruptcy and should be avoided. I encourage you to pray the 15 decade rosary, each day if you can. Guide + website with important information to look at for eternal salvation: www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/rosary.pdf
So I googled a bit of the lyrics and after a good bit of sifting, I confirmed through cached index results or whatever they are from Warosu Archive of /lit/ that it was indeed posted here, twice, by an anon. I couldn't open the threads because that archive was down and now I can't even find the results again.

I have never claimed to be the author of the lyrics, sometimes before I perform it I say that the internet wrote it or it was sent to me by a friend on the internet.

I don't know whose words I have been singing for the past year or more but if you are out there I want you to know just pretty much that I love you and many people have heard your words sung on top of my music and I didn't know they were yours and pretty much yeah, thank you for these two posts.

>>3652999
>>3748579
>>
>>7694660
They're my lyrics and you owe me BIG TIME for the extensive wealth you have accrued via your unlawful appropriation of them.

You'll receive a missive from my legal team in due course.
>>
>>7694682
No, they're mine you ginormous fuck face. I hope you choke on a faggot and die.
>>
I literally wrote this song about wanking. You've been singing a song about wanking at open mic nights.

>I grew on this tree
me getting erect
>I will fall onto the sharp rocks
me penetrating my hand
>My skin will split
My foreskin rolling back
>rocks will be stained bright with juice
my cum
>gleaming white pit
my cum
>I hope you plant me
in your pussy
>grow my own tree
getting hard again
>Where they can open up hearts
purple hearts
>onto the sharp, red rocks
PUSSY
>>
>>7694682
>>7694691
I have never been paid for the song in any way btw
>>
>>7694707
the circle

of life
>>
I love you Captain Kek,

This is a great thread.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.