[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
free audiobooks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
Hello /lit/, trying to read more and have by listening to audiobooks while I commute to and from work. I have been using Librivox for my free audiobook downloads but and slowly running out of interesting books on that site. Any good sites with free audiobook downloads (no subscription) someone can point me in the direction of? Picture completely unrelated.
>>
jewtube
>>
>>7655045
I believe bookz (in the wiki/sticky) has some, I remember listening to Lolita by Jeremy Irons (e.g. Scar in The Lion King) and The Picture of Dorian Gray by Stephen Fry and I'm certain I got at least one of them off IRC. They're both fantastic, by the way--I especially enjoyed Irons' reading, though I sadly ended up straying from the audiobook and went back to the written word. I would check bookz on IRC though, and any other audiobook channel.

Additionally, you can always go for TPB, stream from YouTube (sometimes even Spotify, for some things), or take advantage of the many coupons out there that grant a free first audiobook on Audible.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.