[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Customer Service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: food_shop_homepage-958x409.jpg (295 KB, 958x409) Image search: [Google]
food_shop_homepage-958x409.jpg
295 KB, 958x409
Based on your experience, write about your opinion on the importance of good customer service.
Use paragraphs. (Approximately 100 words)
>>
Hey why don't you write your own goddamn apology letter for HR, you're probably going to get fired from your minimum wage job soon anyway. (approx. 20 words)
>>
one hundred dicks in my ass, sifting and swaying about while the birds are a-whistling in the trees, blowing gentle melodies through the crooning tones of the wind. Stained glass arches and paintings of crooked rain going, "oh wowee zowee, that'll sure brighten the corners". American waters aside, the boat sailed through the metamorphaseas where the water lilies grow. I left the building stoned as hell, munching on two dollar and fifty-nine cent crunchwrap supremes from Taco Bell. I proceeded to take a huge bong rip, the motherload. a missile arc of smoke and THC with a straight trajectory down into my throat.
>>
>>7626153
yes, i'd like fries with that. where'd you get your english degree?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.