[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have anyone of you read this book, or anything else by John Zerzan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
Have anyone of you read this book, or anything else by John Zerzan? Is it worth a read? Im thinking of reading it, i'ts quite short so it's not a big investment...
>>
I haven't read that particular one, and it's been quite a few years, but the few other Zerzan books I read were decent. If he mentions hunter-gatherers in that one, take his information with a grain of salt. He tends to skew ethnographic research in his favor by portraying non-agricultural societies as being almost utopian (not that they're absolute shit like a lot of people believe, but to portray them as the complete opposite is just as bad). There's also the commonly mentioned issue that a lot of his "solutions" would require the deaths of billions of people unless we simply stopped breeding for most of the next century.
>>
File: IFLS ted.png (269 KB, 497x418) Image search: [Google]
IFLS ted.png
269 KB, 497x418
Zerzan is shit, read me, senpai.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.