[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if this is the right place but....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1280x1024
I'm trying to read the Horus heresy book series from the warhammer 40k universe, problem is it's getting expensive, it's 15.99 a Ebook in iBooks, there are 58 books in the series... That's like 800 bucks for the whole series. I'm a prolific reader so I read a novel a week. I need a place I can buy the entire series for a discount. Can anyone help me?
>>
>>7590313
pie
ruh
see
>>
Those books always looked interesting to me but the high pricess didnt do it for me. Found a bunch of them at the thrift store for like twenty cents each. This first 3 HH novels were there but then the rest were a mishmash of different WH series as well as a couple more from HH.

Its a fun read, but I dont see the story coming to an end in print. We all know about the battle of Terra and how Sanguinos, Horus and the Emperor die and how the traitors dissapear into the eye of terror from various sources ... but how about releasing those books so I can actually read them.

To me it brings in a lot of stuff I thought was lacking in the Star Wars books when I was younger, that being the violence for the ost part. Sci-fi, military fiction, facist government, religious zealotry, insane use of natural resources, the sheer scale of everything!
>>
why not read something decent?
>>
Why not read something decent? Think of how much you could evolve as a person after reading 58 unique books, as opposed to 58 space battles.
>>
>>7590614
Warhamer thread. This dude comes in just to complain about people eading Warhammer. This thread is not for you hippy, go post about David Foster Wallac or one of your other mem authors.

WH is a damn entertaining read, imagine that, reading for fun and pleasure?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.