[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any published philosophers born as part of the Millennial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 460x460
Are there any published philosophers born as part of the Millennial generation?

Pic not at all related
>>
What exactly are you looking for? I know personally some people that obtained their PhDs post-2000 that have articles published if that counts. But I don't think you're looking for stuff relating to super specific issues in modal logic and whatnot.
>>
>>7576651
I'm looking for philosophical thoughts that take into account the realities of the modern access to information

>poor impulse control
>no work ethic
>no attention span
>no memory of facts since they can easily be looked up
>desire for new material possessions due to constant exposure to ads for them
>craving for attention being able to be fulfilled in disgusting ways like camwhoring instead of inspiring proper self-advancement
>extremely polar gender roles plus ^^^ craving for attention resulting in gender dysmorphia
>cumulative stress reaction (ptsd for kids with affluenza)
Etc etc etc obviously I know these things don't apply to everyone but they are fairly new and intriguing issues for humans to deal with
>>
>>7576676
Don't think I can help you there m8, sorry. I hang around people working on logic more than anything.

Try searching around philpapers.org. You can organize your search by topic and publication date.
>>
>>7576690
Thanks, I will try that!
>>
>>7576696
You might find what you're looking for in the epistemology sections. I know stuff about virtue epistemology takes memory and the like into account so combine that with philosophy of technology and you may have a pretty neat topic to write/read about.

Have fun, anon.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.