[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Aah, that reminds me of my Plato paper in my second year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: eating-cam--2006-c_3258107k.jpg (54 KB, 423x536) Image search: [Google]
eating-cam--2006-c_3258107k.jpg
54 KB, 423x536
"Aah, that reminds me of my Plato paper in my second year which I wrote in an all nighter at the Brasenose library. Which Oxbridge college did you say you went to Anon?"
>>
I-I already told you I was a high school drop out.
>>
>imblying any sane berson wouldn gill gameron wid dere dare hanbs
Ok
>>
File: 1451668301269.jpg (14 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1451668301269.jpg
14 KB, 262x263
>6 months ago applying for phds
>readying applications for oxbridge
>talk to profs about it
>they all laugh
>"oxbridge's phds aren't competitive hahahaha they have no funding ahhhhhhhahahaha don't apply there"
>talk to dozens of professors, including many who got oxbridge phds decades ago
>do lots of my own research to confirm
>it's 100% true
>mfw i saved a few hundred bucks on applications to those shitty schools

Thanks, Oxbridge!
>>
>England
>relevant

You Eurofriends never cease to draw a chuckle out of me. Wrong side of the ocean! Civilization is over here!
>>
Oh goodness, I go to a real school.
>>
File: cameron-pig.jpg (76 KB, 590x788) Image search: [Google]
cameron-pig.jpg
76 KB, 590x788
That reminds me of the time you were prime minster and proved to be equally spineless as the labour cucks and completely unwilling to battle the liberal degeneracy. I hope Trump makes America great again, so that the west can have some hope.
>>
File: cameron-cunt.jpg (38 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
cameron-cunt.jpg
38 KB, 640x960
>>
>>7533353
>trump
>not liberal
what? now you are redefining liberalism like you did with left and right? why is the commonwealth so bad with terms the rest of the globe easily gets?
>>
>>7533375
Left: democrats : labour : liberals
Right: republicans : conservatives : "classical liberalism"
>>
>>7533339
>American education
>Relevant
Have fun with your gender studies degree
>>
>>7533382
so you're okay with liberals not following classic liberalism? and should I assume that you see a difference between neoliberals and neocons? because the rest of the world sees them as the exact same thing just with a different hat.
>>
>>7533655
>so you're okay with liberals not following classic liberalism
They've distorted the word beyond repair. Liberals don't even believe in liberty.
>>
>>7533375
how is trump liberal in any sense of the word?
he wants further restrictions in economy and migration
>>
>>7533666
because economic liberalism never had anything to do with general individual liberty, it's just a name.
>>
I'm an autodidact, but I appreciate the sentiment.
>>
protip: nobody calls you on your bullshit when you say 'all souls fellow', not even all souls fellows.
>>
>>7533669
because economic liberalism refers to reducing political action on companies, taxes and fomenting international investing as a quick way to move money. it becomes neoliberalism when it also affects other countries and their economies into it, stuff like the TPP. i seriously doubt trump will take the troops protecting the poppy fields from afghanistan or reduce the debt with china or incorporate into the state the multiple private companies draining money from it. just because he says things on tv doesn't mean he can act against things the party initiated or defended.
>>
File: Plotinus_LXXIIIIv.jpg (954 KB, 1556x1548) Image search: [Google]
Plotinus_LXXIIIIv.jpg
954 KB, 1556x1548
>he didn't go to the platonic academy
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.