[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a trivial thought but I want an answer. Why should I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Max_Stirner2_400x400.png (139 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Max_Stirner2_400x400.png
139 KB, 400x400
This is a trivial thought but I want an answer. Why should I care about almost everything when, at the core, almost everything wants to take from me in order to benefit itself?

>Zizek ranting about late capeetalism

He makes relative shitloads from his books, talks, movies, articles, infinitely repeating himself, not being rigorous a lot of the time. He's a great entertainer disguised who passes as a philosopher most of the time (not to comment on his actual philosophising). He does this all for the sweet sweet money.

I only say Zizek because he says he's communist.

>lit
>tells people to start with the greeks
>tells people that not reading fictoin makes you a dumb stupidhead

lit, who all want to be writers for narcissistic reasons, mostly audience pussy and attention seeking reasons. Who want people to see the greeks as the cool stuff just so that lit itself can seem the most knowledgable on the "msot important topics".

I could go fucking on. It's all so trivial. At the core of everything is someone trying to take from me to give to themself. It's all so sickeningly trivial
>>
I feel you Anon, I've realized this during different moments of my life.
I've also come to the conclusion that you gotta live you life without giving a flying fuck about who's what, and do not respect someone without a reason. I've also tried to become more Anarchist with my life, seeing how pointless and futile is following a group or an authority figure when they will get benefit out of yourself.
However, you can't simply go to the other end and act like those you criticize, you must try to find the middle ground on this. There are plenty of people that weren't as egotistical nor a follower, and we must try to be like them.

Try to live as peaceful as you can and love those who love you unconditionally.
>>
>le why does anything matter
You seem like a complete pseud. Re-examine your reasoning and your pathetic life.
>>
>>7430711

Oh fuck off. /lit/ is so pathetic when it comes ot this. They flip flop straight to the "le everyone who is le religious is so le sophisticated and le intelligent in le every way le le le le how can you even le question le axioms of le ethics or le thoughts"

nah
>>
File: 1362311639715.jpg (173 KB, 745x541) Image search: [Google]
1362311639715.jpg
173 KB, 745x541
>>7430711
>a complete pseud
Such concepts are mere spooks. They exist purely to artificially elevate your own status from those you disagree with, so that you may consider any counterarguments obsolete.
>>
I mean you want to benefit from everything, so how can you blame everything from wanting to benefit from you? Use your brain to determine what is mutually beneficial.

Also I doubt Zizek does it for the money. Having listened to one talk where he got biographical, he talked about how he had varied interests and they all seem very unrelated. Hitchcock, Wagner, a few other things. Then at one point he discovered Lacan, and it became one of those and it was the one he knew was going to make a career out of.
>>
>>7430718
Maybe you're butthurt because you don't know that /lit/ isn't one person.
>>
>>7430718
I said nothing about religion. But I'm sure you've rigorously examined all possibilities and thereby reached your totally logical position. You're definitely not predisposed to be lazy or simpleminded or to think in "this or that, and no other way" terms.
>>
>>7430726
prove it, pseud
>>
>>7430670
ITT: Spooks and pure ideology.
>>
Man, just live it... You'll get the classic answer: "How's high school?" or whatever while not providing a better argument or a reason for not believing in it. They are all religious faggots who love the butthurt. The COSMIC BUTTHURT.
>>
>>7430670
Nice stream of consciousness rant.
Most of your examples don't even reflect your original point, but it's all so trivial.
>>
>>7430670
It all comes down to this principle: you move your ass if you sit on a tack.

Pain is motivation
>>
I have nothing of value to say but I am this thread.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.