[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write about something new you learned today. (With quality syntax
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
Write about something new you learned today. (With quality syntax and intelligence). It doesn't have to be long or short, but perhaps you could give an expose about what significance it has. I'll start.

10% of Syrian "refugees" are extremists, even women. 90% might be "regular" but that's still 10% of thousands of people who have no other desire than to slaughter Americans and those of opposing faiths such as the French Catholics?

I would continue but you would tell me to gb2 pol. Anyways, what's something new you realized today?
>>
>>8284212
>women
>having principles
>we know that Western women generally aren't, or at the very best they are extremely mild in their principlism
>Middle Eastern women are literally a lower class citizen in compared to Middle Eastern men
>they're being denied absolutely everything (e.g. equally high education) necessary for development as an individual sentient being
>Middle Eastern women are somehow more principlist than Western women

top kek lad
if you think that they care one bit for that Islam thingy and aren't just pretending in order not to get their skulls bashed in by their husbands, you really do ought to btfo2pol
>>
>>8284212
I wish there were more extremists, that is exactly what the west needs.

Burn the cities! Destroy everything!
>>8284355
Of course that is a given, women are incapable of being religious
>>
>>8284212
I learned that unfreezing a frozen bottle of Pepsi in the microwave is a terrible idea. When you open the bottle it will spray pepsi everywhere like a goddamn volcano, and when you actually drink it, there's no gas in it left. Bullshit
>>
>>8284212
Uh proof? And I mean real proof, not some dumbass statistician grabbing 100 people out of the millions in Europe and extrapolating.
>>
>>8284212
I learnt sopaipillas and tortas fritas are basically the same.
>>
>>8284516
That's like asking for proof on the amount of real pedophiles out there

It's impossible to know because no one will willingly admit to being one
>>
>>8284212
Pickles and beer is a decent combination.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.