[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never find that cute girl that likes DFW and the Wu-Tang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
You will never find that cute girl that likes DFW and the Wu-Tang Clan, will you?
>>
Only because I don't like pseuds, otherwise it would be easy picking.
>>
Hi, I'm the guy who posted the thread about his girlfriend letting him borrow the Gaddis books. I got a lot of shit in that thread because I said that she "let" me borrow them. It's true, she let me borrow them, and for only a month, so I have to read them quickly. Point I'm getting around to here is that she does like the Wu-Tang Clan, but she does not like David Foster Wallace. Anymore. She says she liked him when she was 16 but then discovered the authors who influenced him and realized that he was just a weaker mind ripping them off. Anyway, I have to go cook dinner.
>>
>>8263549
lol, how is it that /lit/ folks just don't go to a decent or above-average liberal arts college. These kinds of girls makeup 40-50% of any liberal arts undergrad population.
>>
>>8263549
That's okay. I married one who did her thesis on T.S. Eliot and loves classical music.
>>
>>8264218
That's pretty sweet. If she's a 6 or up I think I'd be happy.
>>
File: 4353453.png (138 KB, 408x372) Image search: [Google]
4353453.png
138 KB, 408x372
why do girls make fun of infinite jest so much
>>
Trying to find women with cultivated souls, personalities, minds, or interests is like going shopping for groceries and trying to find something with the nutritional content and calories of spinach, but the taste and texture of your favourite pizza. It's just a needless combination. Buy a pizza and buy some fucking spinach. Eat the spinach however you need to, and enjoy the pizza whenever you want.

Women are great at being what they are: dumb but pleasant, ambitionless, hot. Other men are great at sharing your interests, sharing your intellectual and moral journeys in life with you, and conversation in general. Stop trying to find women with deep philosophical yearnings. You don't try to find intelligent men who have pussies and boobs.
>>
>i will never find a girl interested in things hipsters in NY like
have you tried NY?
>>
>>8264260
uhmmmm this is where traps come into play
>>
>>8264260
>t. /r9k/ frogposter

Seriously, get out more. There are plenty of interesting and intelligent women out there.
>>
>>8264252
Because you boys with your thick, long, penis substitute books are funny.
>>
>>8264279
only a virgin would think that
>>
>>8263605
If this isn't actually him posting, he just got destroyed.
>>
>>8264301
>he's never fucked a classics major
kek you're missing out on some serious crazypussy
>>
Anyone here that also thinks that "The W" was their best album (except for the Snoop feature )?
>>
>>8264311
Seriously. I know so many hot grad students.
>>
>>8264311
>>8264328
>Girls
>Hot
>>
>>8264333
If you're gay, this may not be the right thread for you. Have you considered finding a nice chat about cute boy bands over on /mu/?
>>
>>8264361
I don't know much about boy bands, so no.
>>
>>8264260

>Stop trying to find women with deep philosophical yearnings.

if smart women aren't in your life right now that doesn't mean that they magically don't exist.

this is eliot rodger level spergery m8.
>>
File: ReadingWithDragons.jpg (98 KB, 590x1000) Image search: [Google]
ReadingWithDragons.jpg
98 KB, 590x1000
They're out there.
>>
>>8263549
>DFW and the Wu-Tang Clan
sounds catchy
>>
>>8264260
>You don't try to find intelligent men who have pussies and boobs.
speak for yourself
>>
Why would I want to date the seventeen year old version of myself. Would she also have serious debates about the nuances of sniping in gears of war vs call of duty?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.