[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
every day i open up iA writer and start typing out some bs until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: coffee_beans_1.jpg (27 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
coffee_beans_1.jpg
27 KB, 310x310
every day i open up iA writer and start typing out some bs until it takes up one full iPad portrait screen. Then I save it to evernote as a pdf.

the real secret is that every other day I press the tab key and make the entire entry an ironic shitpost.

ok here me out. whenever i keep any kind of diary I either don't use it or spend the whole time tearing myself down.

This way, I can at least cut down on the emo self-loathing by a full 50%.

what are your diary top tips?
>>
>july 1st
>i am FUCKED. I AM FUCKED I AM FUCKED FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK i am incapable of doing anything I am FUCKED my whole life has been STONEWALLED i am FUCKED this is the life i chose this is the path i chose this is everything that lead up to it and more, there are no re-dos, it is hard to come to terms with the fact that this is real and this is my life and this is now,i look to the future always to the future to futures that never come this needs to end this needs to stop it needs to change and it won’t it won’t it won’t it won’t it won’t
>>
>>8259255
Real men keep commonplace books.
>>
>>8260053
you've got the knack
>>
>iPad
>iA writer
>Evernote
>PDF

writing is cool i hope more people know you write
>>
>brilliant moment of inspiration
>hastily search for a pen and a piece of paper
>write fragment of a poem
>satisfied with my brilliance, tell myself that this time it will be something great
>continue with my day
>never finish the poem
>>
>decide to write a little bit each day
>open up focuswriter
>start typing whatever I was thinking
>ended up writing a paragraph about draculas who are assholes

It was a waste of time.
>>
>>8260944
u cracked the code brother
>>
>>8259255
ok here me out I'm writer
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.